2020 Rostelecom Cup: Pairs' SP | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2020 Rostelecom Cup: Pairs' SP

Lamente Ariane

Skating Skills -5, Fashion +3, Camp +4
Record Breaker
You’re the sweetest! 😘 No worries, I’m watching! But I’m even more upset than I thought for not being there this year, so I don’t feel like chatting.
You wanna have fun on the forum, not dealing with a pathetic crying mess... Enjoy, folks. See ya soon! ❤️
❤️ Hang in there, LadyB!

Hyena

Tous les whiskys
Medalist
I'm bummed Pavliuchenko/Khodykin had to withdraw. It would be really interesting and exciting to see them up against both Mishina/Galliamov and Boikova/Kozlovskii for the first time this season. I also get why Tarasova/Morozov withdrew, but it's weird not having them here.

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Okay so I need a consensus on this, how do we feel about Apollinaria Panfilova's costume?

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
that was a lovely routine from these newcomers in the seniors, dramatic music.
Yuliya still keen on a nice plushy toy.
I still can't warm up for Iuliia/Mikhail, but they are mostly clean so far this season.

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
I know the fabulous Moskvina teams but not the other two in the last group. Some information anyone?

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
too much basic screenwriting, bland characters, historical cliches and not enough of Richard Madden naked (i mean, the show isn't that good, at least give me something to watch). ah! i'm an historian, you can understand why something like that cringes me
Aahhh, if you're historian I completely understand. Must be terrible to see all that history butchering.