2021 Nebelhorn Trophy: Pairs Free Skate | Page 9 | Golden Skate

2021 Nebelhorn Trophy: Pairs Free Skate

Alegria

On the Ice
Country
Ukraine
So if Georgia gets top 3 or 4 or 5 (Depending on Germany’s places), they could have a chance to qualify for the team event?
They just need one spot here: pair or dance pair. They have all chances to have both. So I'm sure, that we'll see a team from Georgia.

auser

Record Breaker
I have read that H/K have had a series of injuries an sicknesses and could not practice for a couple of weeks. So probably both programs will get better during the season.
They looked like they were breathing pretty hard when they finished. Hope they feel better. I liked the program and music.

Alegria

On the Ice
Country
Ukraine
GER doesn't have a man, FRA women and pair, KOR pair, UKR pair and women for now etc etc GEO is most likely to qualify for the team event
A team must have at least 3 spots and Germany have them. So they can invite a man only for a team event like Great Britain in Sochi. All the rest have to get at least one more spot here.

ladyjane

Medalist
Country
Netherlands
Dare I say it? I'm a tad disappointed in this Chinese pair. Oh, I enjoyed watching them but I'm used to fantastic throws by Chinese pairs. I thought the performance was fine though, and they have some really nice lifts. And a good twist!

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Yes! I am here for Wang/Huang's Lone Ranger, and I enjoyed it very much. :bsplit: Sorry about the falls, but some good elements, and great music!

A propos of several minutes ago, was that Robin Szolkowy in the K&C with Opps/Krasnolski?

A propos of nothing, several years ago I was temporarily directing a small church choir, and I made them sing a song to William Tell's 1812 that I dug out of the old files. They were not pleased ... especially my lone tenor!