2022 World Championships: Free Dance | Page 7 | Golden Skate

2022 World Championships: Free Dance

CellarDweller

Ice Time
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
And on this note, I must bid you all a fond adieu!

My family is getting together for a late lunch, for my younger brother's birthday. I have been getting ready between skates, but now I have to go and pick up my parents and youngest brother, and all make a drive to the middle brother's house for his bday.

I shall catch the rest on replay!

It's been a lot of fun supplying the gifs! ;)

200w.gif

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy

My family is getting together for a late lunch, for my younger brother's birthday. I have been getting ready between skates, but now I have to go and pick up my parents and youngest brother, and all make a drive to the middle brother's house for his bday.

200w.gif
we'll be missing you

Lamente Ariane

Skating Skills -5, Fashion +3, Camp +4
Record Breaker

200w.gif
The I Love Lucy gifs in particular brought me much joy! Hope to see you again for at least some of Junior Worlds next month:biggrin:

Seven Sisters

Medalist
I very much hope Lajoie/Lagha continue to surprise and delight us over the next four years with off-the-wall music and program choices that they somehow manage to sell 100% (though I also loved their Warsaw Concerto FD as juniors). They need to get better levels, but I hope they'll be motivated by moving up a rung in the Canadian pecking order and the crowd support.
My wish for them is that next year, somebody asks Zach what he would like to skate to. I want to see him happy and engaged in the music, instead of looking like he’d rather be somewhere else and/or going through the motions. He has the talent—it’s the engagement that is missing (JMHO)

yuumagical

"There is always something to love."
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
It is a full house in here for this event, fuller than at any other time I've seen it (though I've only seen men and ice dance inside).

I must say the Armenian ice dance team is severely underrated, they move so quickly across the ice!

labgoat

Working on Costumes contest & REWATCHES
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
What is the hand gesture the coach makes in the kiss & cry?

Lamente Ariane

Skating Skills -5, Fashion +3, Camp +4
Record Breaker
My wish for them is that next year, somebody asks Zach what he would like to skate to. I want to see him happy and engaged in the music, instead of looking like he’d rather be somewhere else and/or going through the motions. He has the talent—it’s the engagement that is missing (JMHO)
I thought he did look engaged this season, and clearly enjoyed their Queen program last year-- leaps and bounds beyond his Eeyore look in Juniors. But I agree that Marjorie would look happy skating to just about anything, so it's more important to give Zach something to connect to.