2022 Skate Canada Free Dance

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
exactly! more teams, also not blood related, should go for that
culture change....
it's needed for sure...
everything starts with the assumption that people are supposed to live as heterosexual couples... i have a lot of rants about this....but will save them for later when you guys are a bit more drunk...

talking of which... where is @balabam

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
help yourself!

shots-happy-hour.gif
i'll have one in each color

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
culture change....
it's needed for sure...
everything starts with the assumption that people are supposed to live as heterosexual couples... i have a lot of rants about this....but will save them for later when you guys are a bit more drunk...

or involved in a romantic relationship

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I missed something here...what happened
There was something dropped onto the ice...it seems it was a water tube to keep flowers fresh...so now people are going to call for the banning of flowers...it's far more often that pieces of costume or once I even saw an earring come off...are we going to ban costumes and earrings? I do think if one hands out live flowers it is best to do it in person...throw stuffies and those very pretty huge stuffed roses..but I don't think we need to throw the baby out with the bathwater when one thing has landed on the ice out of however many hundreds of skates I have seen over the past..40 years? Maybe thousands of skaters..

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
culture change....
it's needed for sure...

Definitely, should not start with that assumption.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
There was something dropped onto the ice...it seems it was a water tube to keep flowers fresh...so now people are going to call for the banning of flowers...it's far more often that pieces of costume or once I even saw an earring come off...are we going to ban costumes and earrings? I do think if one hands out live flowers it is best to do it in person...throw stuffies and those very pretty huge stuffed roses..but I don't think we need to throw the baby out with the bathwater when one thing has landed on the ice out of however many hundreds of skates I have seen over the past..40 years? Maybe thousands of skaters..
i think what they required at SKAM is fine : put things into clear bags...
but then, it may be hard in some cities like where I live where there is a ban on all plastic bags :)