2023 World Junior Pairs Short Program | Page 7 | Golden Skate

2023 World Junior Pairs Short Program

Dreamer57

Record Breaker
V/G were great! So happy for them!

I have a feeling ISU will extend the upper age limit for pairs men by a year. A lot of these pairs are aging out after this season. Plus there's a US, Japanese and German team who won't be able to compete internationally as it stands.

Ziotic

Medalist
They skated really well at Canadian Jr Nationals, so I was really hopeful they got over their issues, but unfortunately, that's not the case. :(
I hate to be the downer but even with her previous partner Chloe has always been the weak link in my opinion and she’s ageing out of Jr. to me it’s time to hang up her competitive skates.

Jumping_Bean

Record Breaker
Yes is west coast, so much less likely they can speak French
Eh, in a country with two official languages, I kind of naively expected everyone to be taught both languages in school and know at least the basics of each language.

I understand that it gets really difficult with a lot of official languages, but two seem manageable :scratch2:

Ziotic

Medalist
Eh, in a country with two official languages, I kind of naively expected everyone to be taught both languages in school and know at least the basics of each language.

I understand that it gets really difficult with a lot of official languages, but two seem manageable :scratch2:
Everyone has to take one French course in high school, but honestly the whole thing is very much tolerated not celebrated IMO.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique

It is getting better in that sense with kids nowadays.. but Ted probably never took French at school... especially growing up in BC.