2023 JGP Cup of Austria Men's Short Program | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2023 JGP Cup of Austria Men's Short Program

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
This is too normal of an outfit for this music, Ed, get yourself some help from Nikita Starostin 😜

But, this is Ed we are talking about. He is a very serious guy. I can't imagine him wearing something wild.

I'm actually surprised that he did a disco programme. It is totally out of character.

See what I mean about him? He goes into the lead, and is not at all happy.

CaroLiza_fan

Jumping_Bean

Record Breaker
First Belgian male skater on the JGP since Jorik 13 years ago :cheer2:

A lot of potential here, his jumps have some real drive upward. Lutz looked good apart from the landing, and his first 3T was huge, shame he went down on the second half of the combination. Very nice 2A.

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
What an adorable Belgian waffle!

Here's another:

a1_ori_crop_MASTER__0x0.jpg

(Not the best photo, I know. But, she was holding a cigarette in the other photo that fitted the bill).

CaroLiza_fan

figureskatingandrainbows

As Kao Miura once said, スケートって難しい
Record Breaker
Country
Olympic
Every time I see Semen Daniliants, I am obligated to share the Tweet I saw years ago in which a lady was very upset about his name. "How dare the ISU allow this? I thought this was supposed to be a family-friendly sport!" like wait lemme just change my name I'm really sorry about that Carol

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
Every time I see Semen Daniliants, I am obligated to share the Tweet I saw years ago in which a lady was very upset about his name. "How dare the ISU allow this? I thought this was supposed to be a family-friendly sport!" like wait lemme just change my name I'm really sorry about that Carol
was the lady's name Karen? :biggrin:

balabam

🥕🥕🌵🌵😈😀
Record Breaker
Country
Slovakia
Wasn't that lady Elene Gedevanishvili?