2023 JGP Cup of Austria Women's Free Skate | Page 28 | Golden Skate

2023 JGP Cup of Austria Women's Free Skate

tsuyoboogie

"Dedicate your heart" & Slay like an Ackerman
Record Breaker
I remember last year Shibayama had an absolute fit in the K&C because she singled a 2A and that was the only mistake she made in the free. I think she even medalled too, but she was still crying. It just must be one of her things.
Bingo!

Country
Norway
it's been a long fun marathon but sadly this stage of grand prix ends here for me. tomorrow i'll be going to a wedding (people have no respect and gets married when the jgp is on) but i was promised open bar and endless bottles of wine. see you around. love you all 😘
Not just JGP, i´m still upset with one of my best friends getting married this winter during the Nordics Open. I mean, 98% of Norwegians do summer weddings, so what was the odds of having to go to a wedding during Nordics? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Jumping_Bean

Record Breaker
I remember last year Shibayama had an absolute fit in the K&C because she singled a 2A and that was the only mistake she made in the free. I think she even medalled too, but she was still crying. It just must be one of her things.
She's just like me fr, I've found my soul sister :drama: (This is not a joke, I cry because of the smallest things, it's an actual problem)

balabam

🥕🥕🌵🌵😈😀
Record Breaker
Country
Slovakia
it's been a long fun marathon but sadly this stage of grand prix ends here for me. tomorrow i'll be going to a wedding (people have no respect and gets married when the jgp is on) but i was promised open bar and endless bottles of wine. see you around. love you all 😘

Not just JGP, i´m still upset with one of my best friends getting married this winter during the Nordics Open. I mean, 98% of Norwegians do summer weddings, so what was the odds of having to go to a wedding during Nordics? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I rememeber when my older cousin had his wedding during the day of Ice Hockey World Championship final between Slovakia and Russia in May 2002. I was little boy then but remember how all the men were going to the side room where TV screen was and all the ladies had to dance alone in the main hall for 3 hours :)
So take some time with planning your wedding day considering sport actions :D

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
Take me one bottle of wine in case of Adam Hagara podium place :D
i will :LOL:
and it's not like here in Sicily, where forcing people to wear suit with 35° it's only useful to show how saidst you are
I rememeber when my older cousin had his wedding during the day of Ice Hockey World Championship final between Slovakia and Russia in May 2002. I was little boy then but remember how all the men were going to the side room where TV screen was and all the ladies had to dance alone in the main hall for 3 hours :)
So take some time with planning your wedding day considering sport actions :D
when i married myself there was a gp on, we were both very happy to celebrate this way :LOL:

balabam

🥕🥕🌵🌵😈😀
Record Breaker
Country
Slovakia
we have heard the word of the Lord
and it's not like here in Sicily, where forcing people to wear suit with 35° it's only useful to show how saidst you are
For tomorrow I see only 28° forecast for Sicily, you lucky bastard :D
when i married myself there was a gp on, we were both very happy to celebrate this way :LOL:
This is something that needs more words to elaborate, we are curious, the popcorn is already in the microwave :D

Country
Norway
i will :LOL:

I think it makes more sense for you to go to wedding during winter, it must be so much better in your climate. So tell me, what is wrong with your friend having a wedding this time of year? :devil: Sounds like she had as bad idea as my friend :rofl:

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
we have heard the word of the Lord

For tomorrow I see only 28° forecast for Sicily, you lucky bastard :D

This is something that needs more words to elaborate, we are curious, the popcorn is already in the microwave :D
28°? it's a two hours drive from here to the place where the wedding is held...lucky me...as for the rest...you should know by now i'm happily married to myself :LOL:

TallyT

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I just got up so wll have to check the youtube stream but Minsol made the podium? And Jia won? :clap:

RatedPG

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Shin Jia is a star.
Haruna did much better than I expected. I didn’t think she had a chance for the podium. I don’t expect her to make the Finals though…
Minsol 😞 She is my favourite Korean Junior. At least she got a bronze medal. I love her skating camp of skaters… C.Kim and H.Lee…. Basically, my favourite three from Korea. But, with a low score, she only has an outside chance of making the finals. She must place 2nd at her next event, just to have a chance.

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
I was a bit too disappointed that Gladki messed up medal finish, so I only now catching up.

Kwon sure skated the lights out, and I really liked Horcickova and Karhunen.

Shibuyama is weeping again, when she should be showering judges with roses for the hand outs of this magnitude.

I love Jia Shin, but I couldn't take this program and was glad Marukami didn't pick another mellow dirge, heh, and also brighter costume, though it wasn’t exactly upbeat either. But honestly, I liked Kwon more than either today.

And, well, was already sad that Gladki folded, but honestly, she was so close! Visually, the first half ofnthe program was lovely. Will get a balloon going for her and Kwon, and Karhunen and Horcickova, gonna buy green ones specially.

labgoat

Done updating WJC rewatches!
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
What is with the ISU not posting Jia SHIN's & Zala GRUM's Free and Maria Eliise KALJUVERE's Short,? There are also still missing videos from JGP Bangkok as well that exist on the stream but are not individually cut.

Last edited:

labgoat

Done updating WJC rewatches!
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
What is with the ISU not posting Jia SHIN's & Zala GRUM's Free and Maria Eliise KALJUVERE's Short,? There are also still missing videos from JGP Bangkok as well that exist on the stream but are not individually cut.
Well 2 out of 3 posted.

JimR

On the Ice
I thought the two Korean girls were a cut above everyone else. Judges didn't seem as lenient with Kwon as with others. I really like her components too. Hopefully the Korean girls can add ultra-c to their repertoire.