2023 JGP Cup of Austria Men's Short Program | Page 15 | Golden Skate

2023 JGP Cup of Austria Men's Short Program

icewhite

Record Breaker
Also, he collects rocks and stones as a hobby šŸ„¹

I have no idea why, but my son did that as well at one point... and he has a friend who does it... and he had another friend in kindergarten who did it. These boys are just all crazy, is my explanation... :devil:

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Oops, I missed that I hit a milestone this morning! I received my 12,500th "reaction" since the current system came in!!!

:cheer: :clap: :rock: :party2: :points: :hb:

If I have managed to count back correctly, I believe it was from @anonymoose_au for the following comment:

This music sounds like something that would be playing in the background in a restaurant.

But, it worked!

Lovely programme to start the day. Let's hope it continues like this (but I doubt that it will! It's the boys, after all!)

CaroLiza_fan

Thank you @anonymoose_au!!!

:thank:

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
I have no idea why, but my son did that as well at one point... and he has a friend who does it... and he had another friend in kindergarten who did it. These boys are just all crazy, is my explanation... :devil:

I went through a phase when I was in primary school where I collected sticks.

If you ever needed any more proof that boys are crazy...

I loved it too, then I found more friends who loved it, then I became a geologist and now look at reports all day about dirt. Lol.

My uncle's a geologist!

CaroLiza_fan

yuki@thelake

On the Ice
Axel AHMED's coach Laurent Depouilly continues his wearing shades in the rink tradition, though this time not as dark as his shades when he had Adam Siao Him Fa at the Olympics.

I find it interesting when the commentators talk more about the coach of the skater than the skater, as they did with Aleksandr VLASENKO's coach, Julia.

Viktor Pfeifer is now Beck's coach. Love, love, love Viktor. The nicest guy around. I remember when he was in Delaware, and his boys' squad dominated the South Atlantic region (even Ilia drove to Wilmington from Reston VA to work with Viktor on Saturdays). Beck is so good artistically; just needs to get that triple axel consistent.

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
He went through that phase, too. Like 3 years ago I was finally allowed to take out all the old sticks that were stored on our balcony. :slink:

30 years later, and my sticks are still where I put them... :p

Mind you, they are in a miniature pedal bin sitting on a shelf in my bedroom that nobody ever goes near. So, they're not doing anybody any harm.

CaroLiza_fan

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
I just use it in the yard. Like I have a bed that features Devonian fossils... Obviously, you need to look very closely to see them, but hey, I brought them home, might as well use them.

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Even more so since the Ice Challenge in November has been cancelled (and sounds like it won't be coming back in the future either).

CaroLiza_fan
Maybe Canada would like another Challenger. Canada seems to have the rights to all music and streams it all for free.