2023 Cup of China Free Dance | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2023 Cup of China Free Dance

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Hmm I had a thought and then forgot what it was.

But hey Logan did a good job putting the crown in Eva's hair it stayed put! :biggrin:

anonymoose_au

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I much prefer the mascot on the right, a panda? Either that or a plug socket making a face :laugh2:

lileychristie

Lee-lay
Medalist
Country
Australia
Is it just my ice-dance-untrained-eyes or is anyone else also a bit confused differentiating the different choreo moves?

I don't know how to differentiate "choreo slide move" and "choreo hydroblade move". "Choreo spin move" often looks similar to stationary lifts, and "choreo assisted jump" just looks like random mini lifts to me 😅 I never can tell those elements until they appear in the tech box lol

anonymoose_au

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I don't think I've seen a single Challenger this year due to paid streams or no streams:mad:
The Denis Ten Trophy was available on YouTube so that was cool of them :) But yeah what's with all the charging now? I guess cost have gone up...

anonymoose_au

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Is it just my ice-dance-untrained-eyes or is anyone else also a bit confused differentiating the different choreo moves?

I don't know how to differentiate "choreo slide move" and "choreo hydroblade move". "Choreo spin move" often looks similar to stationary lifts, and "choreo jump move" just looks like random mini lifts to me 😅 I never can tell those elements until they appear in the tech box lol
Haha no.

I can only recognise the Choreo Twizzle move, because...it's a twizzle!

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
The Denis Ten Trophy was available on YouTube so that was cool of them :) But yeah what's with all the charging now? I guess cost have gone up...
Oh is it still up there? I could watch it now. As for their thought process, I guess "we can make some $ with this?" But last year GS didn't even have a stream, paid or unpaid.