2023-24 Russian Grand Prix - Stage 6 - Moscow | Page 58 | Golden Skate

2023-24 Russian Grand Prix - Stage 6 - Moscow

AlexBreeze

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
I see that married K/K has beaten three pairs. Did the BV made the difference or the other pairs, especially the ones who are in 190s, bombed that bad?
Both.

M/E bombed, B/P had a throw fall but lost mostly due to the BV difference.

Pairluv

Final Flight
I love this program for Boi/Koz. Just love it. The only thing I'd change is the dismount on the last lift. His face in her crotch is not the most elegant move.

yume

🍉
Record Breaker
Almost clean:clap: That program is definitely better than the SP.

M/G and B/K are making a fashion statment this season.

Mathematician

Pilgrim on a long journey
Medalist
And one other third is composition, which this program shouldn't score higher in than for example Ksenia Sinitsyna's program either, but it did. With two falls.
And do Kami's performance skills in this specific program and performance really outweigh those of Ksenia S.? I would say no, but the judges think so.
Im not really a Valieva defender but I think her program outweighs Sinitsina easily in composition. Sinitsina isnt sophisticated in her FS, just fun. It takes dance skills but artistically it isnt very cerebral like Valieva's.

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
That was a great skate, but for me personal this season:
SP: B/K; FS: M/G
Can't wait for showdown at Nats

But hey, either way: these two pairs are on a level international pairs can only dream of.💙🤍❤️
is there a GP final?

Skatelife

On the Ice
That was a great skate, but for me personal this season:
SP: B/K; FS: M/G
Can't wait for showdown at Nats

But hey, either way: these two pairs are on a level international pairs can only dream of.💙🤍❤️
Not only those 2, 6 or 8 pairs behind B/K and M/G are much better than any isu pairs