2024 European Championships Pairs Free Skate | Page 15 | Golden Skate

2024 European Championships Pairs Free Skate

Ares

Record Breaker
Country
Poland
The Georgians might not win ... not a bad skate but Beccari/Guarise were excellent and their lead after the SP was not huge, only 4:25. I have a sneaking feeling that kitties around the world might be partying hard tonight. If they end up winning this is gonna be by less than 2 points overall I think

It happened! We have brand, new purrrfect European Champions!

party-time.gif

dancing-cat-party-lights-l6ix9arjset4txe3.gif

Diana Delafield

Frequent flyer
Medalist
Country
Canada
Nononono,don't do that!

... and then she does the other thing. :palmf:
Since I don't get to see Europeans where I live and have to find it somewhere on replay, later, WHO is everyone talking about here?! (Sounds like I'm deliberately planning an excursion to watch a carcrash, but with a personal interest in pairs, when I hear rumours about a disastrous performance, I want to see what I have to remember to avoid doing. If you follow that.)

Dreamer57

Record Breaker
Yes! Yes!Yes! My dear Lucrezia is an European Champion!!!! So proud of her! So proud of them!!!
She has made a remarkable jump from singles skater to pairs skating CHAMPION!! :clap:

The Georgian pair look really disappointed with silver.
I hope he doesn't blame her for falling on a jump. It is a team discipline after all, they lost various levels on the elements

icewhite

Record Breaker
Since I don't get to see Europeans where I live and have to find it somewhere on replay, later, WHO is everyone talking about here?! (Sounds like I'm deliberately planning an excursion to watch a carcrash, but with a personal interest in pairs, when I hear rumours about a disastrous performance, I want to see what I have to remember to avoid doing. If you follow that.)

Minerva

LadyB

Record Breaker
Not even the sight of Pavel can cheer me up sufficiently:biggrin:
Congrats to all the medalists, happy for tom cat Matteo.

I'm still super happy for Masha and Lyosha. There's lots more to come.
Erm... Chris, baby, ... they did enough to get on the podium (you for one was super enthusiastic), but judges had different plans.

The whole thing was a bit strange...
Love you and leave you, see you around. 👋