2016 Rostelecom Gala | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2016 Rostelecom Gala

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
Really impressed with WeaPo
& yeah the music instantly made me irritated about Lisa & her dull Spell programm

I def prefer this kind of energetic EXs to the mushy ones

auser

Record Breaker
Really impressed with WeaPo
& yeah the music instantly made me irritated about Lisa & her dull Spell programm

I def prefer this kind of energetic EXs to the mushy ones
I would give you 10 more thumbs up if I could :laugh::agree:

Alex D

Record Breaker
Guess what I do during halftime,

re watching Kaity and Andrew´s masterpiece! They got the flow and my only question is, are we going to Ultra or Creamfields together next year!? What an unexpected program, great idea and execution, more of that please! ;)

Li'Kitsu

Record Breaker
Elladj needs to be invited to every gala ever. Who cares if he was even at the competition! :laugh:

And he's also such a cutie... that smile makes me all :luv17:

atsumiri

Record Breaker
I adore Kaity and Andrew´s EX. (tbh..... SD and FD too). They're 1st for me here. They are so much fun to watch.
Zijun... She is such a lovely skater. her EX as good as her SP and FP...
Misha ... lovely EX. I would prefer something like this style for his SP.

Elizabeth ..... Sorry, so far not my cup of tea .... she... her programs and her skating ... and her jumps.... don't work for me.... even most junior girls is so much better than she........ I just don't get why so many positive comments about her skating...

Last edited:

auser

Record Breaker
Elladj needs to be invited to every gala ever. Who cares if he was even at the competition! :laugh:

And he's also such a cutie... that smile makes me all :luv17:
I wish a kind Canadian would adopt me so I could watch more Elladj :love::yahoo:

yuki

Final Flight
Courtney's dress looks great on her. More of that for her competition dresses, please.

auser

Record Breaker
Loved Shomo's artistic EX with the balletic attention even to his hands :luv17:.

Li'Kitsu

Record Breaker
Elenas Ex is still beautiful. And I love the emotion she's putting into it!

Li'Kitsu

Record Breaker
Javi's EX isn't working for me... but maybe it's because everything is bound to fail compared to SuperJavi :yes:

Rissa

Record Breaker
Javi CAN do lyrical, turns out. He should try somethinng like that in competition.