2016-17 GPF Free Dance | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2016-17 GPF Free Dance

AliAle

On the Ice
Evan struggled a bit on the last lift but otherwise they looked good out there!

nolangoh

Steps and Spirals enthusiast
Record Breaker
Chock and Bates program started with fire, but then it cools down a lot in the middle, and then it gets heated up a bit and ended.

But great job!!

MIM

Medalist
yay!! I made it just after warm up!!

Maddie and Evan skated probably the best in this season. She was giving less face and more on skating and her eyes were mostly on Evan. Did she try to catch her blade on the Ro Lift? The dismount from the last choreo lift was not as smooth as they did before. But overall very solid skating.

andromache

Record Breaker
Also, Madison and Evan really work best together when they aren't trying to be romantic or sexy or play characters, but when they're out there feeling the music and the audience and just performing their hearts out. It feels authentic.

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
108? isn't that kinda low? What happened?

Lol, Maddie looking like murder when she thinks the camera is off her

Alchamei

Record Breaker
I love that there are so many people from the whole world watching the Taiwan stream :laugh:

Lota

Record Breaker
Like, this is what I mean when saying that I want other teams to think out of the box and get out of their comfort zone :rock:

Bumdid

Record Breaker
I actually love this FD for them. Wish the dress is a bit more interesting though.

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
on a shallow note - Ekaterina looks amazing, she never looked better in my book

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
I need to prepare myself for the strange music arrangment from the Russians.

I'm liking this music. They had nice opening choreo, too. The rotational lift wasn't as vertically upsidedown as last time... a little slow on the spin

I actually really like this program.

andromache

Record Breaker
B/S feel a little one-dimensional after C/B - the slow part of this FD goes on for a little too long. Love when it gets dramatic and frantic though - even if they get a little sloppy.