World Team Trophy - Day 3

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Will Zijun retire ??

SM-J700F cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Gosh I hope not! Is there another skater in China to take her place?

Meanwhile I'm curious as to how she got Mishin as a coach? Can you just look up figure skating coaches and ask to train with them? Or is there some sort of process involved?

kevinVchicago

Record Breaker
oh please....
1) mao is not going to the games... she retired : flash news

2) alaine still needs to qualify for the games... nothing can be taken for granted

3) last year we had a girl named kaetlyn osmond in canada who didn't make it to the worlds... because canada only had two spots... this year she won silver.. that's just how it goes... do not bring this on Alaine... it's very unfair to a young girl like her who tries her very hard all the time.
Alaine should be given all the props. She is amazing and clearly battling something that keeps her from reaching her potential.

beki

Medalist
Every other competition she is good... plan carefully so Nats and Olys are in the right spots

kevinVchicago

Record Breaker
Yeah, I remember seeing her at Worlds and been shocked and appalled at her score. She had such a beautiful skate! Not sure what the judges were smoking there.

LOL at Team China in the background towards the end of Zijun's skate.
Her scores at Worlds were outrageous.

DaPurpleDino

Final Flight
Karens jumps are so nice when they're on (reminds me of the ones from Yuka nagai another pop queen :sad21: )

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Yaaay! She's in first for now.

Was that a good score? I dunno because I fail at recognising good PCS.

I really like Karen's outfit, it harkens back to a glamours time. I also like tango programs a lot.

She had 49 PCS at world for similar performance, yeah I think it is a decent score :D

Karen need a rest ... been working hard. She look exhausted and sleepy at Men's stand yesterday!! Poor baby....