2017-18 State of Russian Ladies skating | Page 328 | Golden Skate

2017-18 State of Russian Ladies skating

Grin

Medalist
I'm proud of those little kittens. They're so brave! They somehow didn't afraid this monster, who was meeting them after each program.

Probably, it's part of their training - keep calm no matter what is trying to distract you.
And why don't you add latest Anna's FS to the videos at your YouTube channel?

puremagic

-
Record Breaker
Probably, it's part of their training - keep calm no matter what is trying to distract you.
And why don't you add latest Anna's FS to the videos at your YouTube channel?

Smart strategy I would say! I added, just forgot to publish. Fixed!

plushyfan

Record Breaker
Country
Hungary
for now plushy spends more time in ice shows, than at ice rink in his "academy". it seems like he appears there once a week, and instagram videos is a most part of his coaching work.
the guy is obviously doing great in PR.
but people like tutberidze or panova are spending 15 hours a day on ice. unlike plushy they are living in their schools.
like tarasova once said, you have to eat ice for a breakfast and for a dinner, if you want to be a coach.
so i don't know if plushy serious or not. i have to wait, i guess, when he gets done with ice shows

I came here in I read again your post This is off topic but I want to answer here because you shared your thoughts here and it received some likes . I want to react again:
-
for now plushy spends more time in ice shows, than at ice rink in his "academy"
- he doesn't spend more time with shows than in the academy because that is impossible.

-
it seems like he appears there once a week, and instagram videos is a most part of his coaching work.
- How can you know that? Did you check or ask 2-3 persons and they said it? Do you think he invested some millions in the Academy but he doesn't check what is going on there? Really? You don't know so this is obviously malice

-
the guy is obviously doing great in PR.
- Do you think he is once a week in Academy and he takes photos and shows to the world he is working there because he wants to make PR ? Seriously think that? And how can he explaine this for the parents of pupils? Do you think he has no responsibility? He has more than 65 students but he doesn't care about them....hmmmm..... If he is not there I'm sure the little pupils can't accept him but if you watch the videos you see the pupils adore him.
And what he is doing in his so much free time? Drinks and lies on the bed or what? Plus he is in good shape he trains every day. So he appears the Academy every day. He has a lot of work their, he also has many troubles, helps to his students' with their problems. Interesting information he paid some students' medicines. We have informations from a Russian woman who is very offen there.

- but yes he is in transitional era from a superstar skater to a coach. But he has much more better possibility than Eteri or Panova, Tat had when they started the coaching. He has 8-10 coaches some of them are really great and experienced trainers.

- it seems you don't like the Academy name. As I said in the Academy there is everything. There is a great infrastructure, he bought from Mishin the "magic vest", two machines help to learn the spins and the jumps( I don't know the names), ballet room, gym, medical room,etc.

- Plushenko graduated more than 10 years ago..thus his diplome is not good. What need to be a good coach? A new paper or a long but not too old experiences in the figure skating? Plus Mishin builded his method with him. They made it together, Plush was the "experimental person". Pluhenko knows Mishin's every method plus he has own ideas in coaching...

tjb

Match Penalty
I came here in I read again your post This is off topic but I want to answer here because you share your thoughts here and it receive some likes . I want to react again:
-- he doesn't spend more time with shows than in the academy because that is impossible.

- - How can you know that? Did you checked or asked 2-3 persons and they said it? Do you think he invested some millions in the Academy but he doesn't check what is going on there? Really? You don't know so this is obviously malice

-- Do you think he is once a week in Academy and he takes photos and showed the world he is working there because he wants to make PR ? Seriously think that? And how can he explaine this for the parents of pupils? Do you think he has no responsibility? He has more than 65 students but he doesn't care with them....hmmmm..... If he is not there I'm sure the little skater can't accept him but if you watch the videos you see the pupils adore him.
And what he is doing in his so much free time? Drinks and lies on the bed or what? Plus he is in good shape he trains every day. So he appears the Academy every day. He has a lot of work their, he also has many troubles, helps to his students' with their problems. Interesting information he paid some students' medicines. We have informations from a Russian woman who is very offen there.

- but yes he is in transitional era from a superstar skater to a coach. But he has much more better possibility than Eteri or Panova, Tat were when they started the coaching. He had 8-10 coaches some of them are really great and experienced trainers.

- it seems you don't like the Academy name. As I said in the Academy there is everything. There is a great infrastructure, he bought from Mishin the "magic vest" the machines help to learn the spins and the jumps( I don't know the names), ballet room, gym, medical room,etc.

- Plushenko graduated more than 10 years ago..thus his diplome is not good. What need to be a good coach? A new paper or a long but not too old experiences in the figure skating? Plus Mishin builded his method with him. They made it together, Plush was the "experimental person". Pluhenko knows Mishin's every method plus he has own ideas in coaching...
i understand that you a fan, but i don't know anything about his academy! please don't kill me!:laugh:
i just saw plushy's ice shows schedule and made my conclusions about how many time he dedicated to a coaching. hope that i'm wrong and he is very serious about that, i really wish him to do well!

dante

a dark lord
Final Flight
Country
Russia
New jumps statistics, this time for junior ladies: https://www.sports.ru/tribuna/blogs/ternovblogfk/1571952.html

Code:
Top angular velocities in all categories, rps:

6.20: 4S  by Stephen Gogolev
6.12: 3Lo by Sofia Akatieva
6.10: 4T  by Anna Shcherbakova (previous season)
5.88: 4S  by Alexandra Trusova
5.70: 4Lo by Nathan Chen
5.65: 3S  by Anastasia Mukhortova (2015)
5.63: 3A  by Rika Kihira

russianfan

Match Penalty
New jumps statistics, this time for junior ladies: https://www.sports.ru/tribuna/blogs/ternovblogfk/1571952.html

Code:

cool! that's what i was asking him to do! :agree: interesting statistics indeed

charlotte14

Medalist

Code:

My friend has sent message to this guy to explain why they think how wrong his method has been but they had a huge disagreement. My take is that these numbers are not absolute but I appreciate that he does this on a big scale and use same method on everyone.

puremagic

-
Record Breaker
Results after the short program:

1. Sofia Samodelkina - sensational program, amazing jumps, spins and stsq.
2. Elizaveta Berestovskaya - very charming, beautiful spins, scary jumps, she was slow.
3. Sofia Akatieva - seeing the new dress, I was thinking they finally changed her garbage short program... Sigh. Nice jumps, but weak stsq and spins, especially at first two ladies' background.

And my Ksenia Melkumova did it! She is in the top 24! :clap::yes2::love::love::love:

:dbana:

atsumiri

Record Breaker
Results after the short program:
3. Sofia Akatieva - seeing the new dress, I was thinking they finally changed her garbage short program... Sigh. Nice jumps, but weak stsq and spins, especially at first two ladies' background.
:dbana:

i think her spins was pretty good and she improved them a lot. good speed, good control throughout all phases
:scratch2: