2014 JGP Courchevel Junior Ladies FS | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2014 JGP Courchevel Junior Ladies FS

TMC

Record Breaker
Daenereys will be the most fun to watch, though I would have loved to have seen Cersei being portrayed on ice. That b****face game is strong enough to pull off a 4T by itself.

Too right!

Wonder how he'll do Lord Baelish? Rub fingers together for "money" and flash a condesending, snarky smile at the judges. I seriously can't wait!

zamboni step

Final Flight
Too right!

Wonder how he'll do Lord Baelish? Rub fingers together for "money" and flash a condesending, snarky smile at the judges. I seriously can't wait!

I think to be Baelish you have to change your accent to something totally bizarre and annoying three quarters way through the program.

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker

TMC

Record Breaker
I think to be Baelish you have to change your accent to something totally bizarre and annoying three quarters way through the program.

Oh how AWESOME it would be if instead of lyrics he could have the characters giving their best monologues over the theme? :biggrin:

Seriously though Aidan Gillen could read a recipe for grandma's apple pie and it would sound creepy as anything :laugh:

zamboni step

Final Flight
Oh how AWESOME it would be if instead of lyrics he could have the characters giving their best monologues over the theme? :biggrin:

Seriously though Aidan Gillen could read a recipe for grandma's apple pie and it would sound creepy as anything :laugh:

Great, now all I can think of is "Grandma's chicken salad." Thank you very much! :biggrin:

Hope Choi Dan Bin can move up, she's better than at least half of the next group...

ice coverage

Record Breaker
Ha, on his IceNetwork blog (which is incredibly hilarious and well worth the read), he said "I also had the most rhinestones on my costume, which is incredibly important!"

http://web.icenetwork.com/news/2014/08/19/90390408

Not to hijack the thread, but from what I have read in recent months, Chase Belmontes is a very personable young man. :) Very comfortable with who he is. :) Very good sense of humor. :) Seems very popular among his fellow skaters. Etc., etc.

AnnaTheMusician

On the Ice
Now a stupid question: are lyrics allowed in juniors? Nobody has lyrics in their programs so I started to wonder.

Btw, Cournoyer reminds me a bit of Joannie Rochette!

coolboogie22

Match Penalty
Yasmina, you were so refreshing to watch!

I enjoy every moment of your skating because you looks so happy to be there :)
It would be so much fun to see skaters like her these days.
I'm a little tired of the way the sport is going, nobody skating for themselves, everyone are like robots following a point of system that controls them.

It's so sad :cry:

I hope Yasmina will get an other junior grand prix, I like watching her because she do figure skating for the right reason :)