2015 Europeans Free Dance, Jan. 29 | Page 10 | Golden Skate

2015 Europeans Free Dance, Jan. 29

yuki

Final Flight
Wait, I'm confused. Are Z/G doing a completely different dance with the same costumes they had for Swan Lake?

tulosai

Record Breaker
What are you guys talking about? This is incredible!

Thank you!!! I just love it!!! But I pretty much love everything they have ever done. You do have to approach it with the right attitude and an open mind though.

I don't care wat anyone says about these two I think they are choreographic and interpretive geniuses. I would honestly give them at least high 9's for PE every time.

euroskate

Final Flight
and once again different from costume to Music to coreo. ice Dance and figure Skating in generell Need more couples and Skaters than this who are willing to take a risk and do something new. not Carmen for the millionst time... THANK YOU GUYS!

Alchamei

Record Breaker
What are you guys talking about? This is incredible!

I've just haven't gotten into this yet. Czech commentator says you have to watch this performance more times to make an opinion about it. I totally agree. At least they are original.

tulosai

Record Breaker
I've just haven't gotten into this yet. Czech commentator says you have to watch this performance more times to make an opinion about it. I totally agree. At least they are original.

I do agree it improves on multiple viewings. After my first time seeing it I was really unsure.

noidont

Final Flight
They peaked at the zombie thing they did. That was awesome. This is not living up to their reputation.

bartlebooth

Record Breaker
and once again different from costume to Music to coreo. ice Dance and figure Skating in generell Need more couples and Skaters than this who are willing to take a risk and do something new. not Carmen for the millionst time... THANK YOU GUYS!

This.
I mean, maybe they are confining themselves in the role of jesters, but all in all they are refreshing.

blue_idealist

Record Breaker
I don't think that's the best Z/G program ever, they've had better ones for sure (Zombies comes to mind), but I did like it.

FSGMT

Record Breaker
Really enjoyed all of the couples in this group, especially H/D and G/F, and I think that the scores have been quite fair so far actually, too, so let's hope for a great last group! :)

Florencito

Medalist
Sara and Adria still in the lead! Top 6 and who knows. The Slovaks were very close. Can't remember their FD though.