2015 Four Continents Ladies Free Skate Feb 15 Seoul Time | Page 7 | Golden Skate

2015 Four Continents Ladies Free Skate Feb 15 Seoul Time

GF2445

Record Breaker
Tomorrow is a new day and a new opportunity to progress on your journey Brooklee. Please stay strong.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
We want to talk jinxes? Clearly I should just stop cheering for the Australian skaters. :cry:

TontoK

Hot Tonto
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Ouch. She looks like she's holding back tears. I'm kind of glad Karne isn't here to see this...:slink:

I'm thinking the exact thing. Karne is so loyal to the Aussie skaters. They have had some nice moments in their programs, but haven't really put it all together.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I'm thinking the exact thing. Karne is so loyal to the Aussie skaters. They have had some nice moments in their programs, but haven't really put it all together.

I'm here. It's just after three in the afternoon. Too early in the day to be crying over skating, but alas...

Maybe they're just all getting it out of their systems ahead of worlds? *hopeful clutching*

Sandpiper

Record Breaker
Darn it, I got here late and missed Brooklee. Sad to hear what happened with her skate. Injury, boot problems?

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Alisson Krystle PERTICHETO (PHI)

Music: Waltz Masquerade by Aram Khatchaturian

White dress, sparkly neck and back

2Lz+2T - !
3T+2T+2Lo
3T - fall
FCCoSp3p
2Lo
3S
ChSq
3S+1T - foot down
2A
StSq
CCoSp3p
LSp

FS: 37.94+37.30-1.00 = 74.24, 115.87, 2nd (out of 4)

Last edited:

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
So sad I'm going to miss another event :cry:

Thanks for the play by play :cheer2: :bow:

wordsworthgirl

Medalist
Karne, I am so sorry! She really did look so sad. Maybe we should tweet her our support?

But JOSH! I'm sure you're over the moon about him!