2015 Four Continents Pairs Free Skate Feb 13 Seoul Time | Page 12 | Golden Skate

2015 Four Continents Pairs Free Skate Feb 13 Seoul Time

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Come on, Chinese teams!

Didn't have time to post anything myself before Sui / Han, but can I just echo those sentiments!

The level of competition has really shot up during that interval. This is going to be an exciting group.

It may be a long shot after the SP, but I'm still rooting for Pang / Tong! :cheer:

CaroLiza_fan

pandatours

On the Ice
I just love Sui/Han. And even though he isn't as tall as other pair guys I find him to be one of the strongest male pairs skaters. They've worked so hard adjusted accordingly. I love them

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
What an opening lift! (What a terrible camera angle that didn't let us appreciate it...) What a 4Tw, what a skate! Sui just proved the key thing: the real champions land the jumps when it counts, even if they're struggling on the practice ice.

If there's any justice in the world... judges, let that be a massive score.

Well that's just par for the course here in Seoul, isn't it :scowl:

gravy

¿No ven quién soy yo?
Record Breaker
I just love Sui/Han. And even though he isn't as tall as other pair guys I find him to be one of the strongest male pairs skaters. They've worked so hard adjusted accordingly. I love them

HOW does he throw her so high?! He looks even thinner and smaller than Marinaro.

wordsworthgirl

Medalist
I confess, Sui/Han is a team I've never felt the love for. Some good elements, but they remain just so....clunky. This program is a step artistically, for them and maturity-wise, but I'm not sure if it's one in the right direction. The lyrical thing seems kind of inorganic for them. It undermines the joy they previously exuded on the ice.

Rain, I couldn't agree more. Can't feel it for them. Especially not this program.

Skater Boy

Record Breaker
Wenjing SUI / Cong HAN (CHN)

Music: Francesca da Rimini, Fantasy for Orchestra Op. 32 by P. Tchaikovksi

Light blue costumes

4Tw - nice, good catch!
3T+2T+2T - solid, from her too
3Li
3FTh
PCoSp3p
3S - she twofoot, stepout, maybe <
3STh
FCCoSp3p
ChSq
BoDs
5RLi
5ALi

Very strong skate, only mistake on sbs 3S. They fistpump! Maybe a bit slower than they're capable of

FS: 63.93+65.76 = 129.69, 198.88, 1st (out of 7) - maybe som UR and lost levels?

Look at that score for pcs -nicely done.

gravy

¿No ven quién soy yo?
Record Breaker
Very cool side shot to show the unison during those spins!

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Meagan DUHAMEL / Eric RADFORD (CAN)

Music: Neutron Star Collision by Muse; I Belong to You (from "Samson and Delilah") performed by Muse; Uprising by Muse

Black costumes

3Tw
3Lz - she hand down, he twofoot/stepout
4STh
FCCoSp3p
3T+2T+2T
BoDs
5RLi
5ALi
PCoSp3p
3LzTh
ChSq
3Li

Another strong skate, just a small mistake on sbs 3Lz. But enough for gold and solidify them for WC gold faves

FS: 73.39+70.42 = 143.81, 219.48, 1st (out of 8)

Last edited:

GF2445

Record Breaker
That was a great skate. Not their best but still they are oozing out world champion determination

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
Megan just said something about it being the 'hardest long skate they've done' to her coach as she came off the ice. I wonder what's going on.