2015 Four Continents Pairs Free Skate Feb 13 Seoul Time | Page 8 | Golden Skate

2015 Four Continents Pairs Free Skate Feb 13 Seoul Time

gravy

¿No ven quién soy yo?
Record Breaker
Do they usually have troubles with their lifts? He looked like he was having trouble lifting her. The last one, too.

tulosai

Record Breaker
If that TES holds they must have really gotten the levels. I feel it's quite high for what we saw.

blue_idealist

Record Breaker
Do they usually have troubles with their lifts? He looked like he was having trouble lifting her. The last one, too.

She's not fat by any means, but she looks heavier. She has looked to be getting progressively heavier since the split with Moscovitch.

GF2445

Record Breaker
It seems that Kirsten is still wearing the pants in the partnership. He needs to stop being so passive.

Krunchii

Record Breaker
The lifts are just bad and the 3ThLo always looks tilted to me, they did it at Nationals I was surprised they landed it

peg

Medalist
Thank you. Just something I often wondered.

Just saw somebody holding a sign for Lubov and Dylan:

"Attack on the top"

Does anybody have any idea what this is about?! :confused:

CaroLiza_fan

Not sure but I think it might be a reference to basically aim for the top

wordsworthgirl

Medalist
I know I'm going to hell but I laughed out loud when they botched the first lift. It was just too awkward.

I laughed and feared at the same time. That was so awkward, but seriously, every time he lifts her, it looks hard. Do they not have enough of a height differential?

What is his history?

Sandpiper

Record Breaker
Shame about the fall. The rest was fairly solid for a new team. And Kirsten is one of the few pairs girls who can jump. I'm never worried about her.

Chinese commentator talking about how amazing Hao Zhang is on the twists, compared to these small fry. :p

EDIT: Ouch, that score. I guess they got something invalidated...?

Last edited:

tulosai

Record Breaker
She's not fat by any means, but she looks heavier. She has looked to be getting progressively heavier since the split with Moscovitch.

Yes my partner watched Canadian Nats with me and I was complaining about what a bad lifter he is and he was like well she's not really the thinnest and I was like you're nuts... but I do think she's gained weight. With that said she is less than 5 feet. It's not likely he's going to find a smaller partner overall.

blue_idealist

Record Breaker
Yes my partner watched Canadian Nats with me and I was complaining about what a bad lifter he is and he was like well she's not really the thinnest and I was like you're nuts... but I do think she's gained weight. With that said she is less than 5 feet. It's not likely he's going to find a smaller partner overall.

Yeah, I wonder if the weight gain was intentional (muscle bulk) or not. He had trouble lifting Margaret Purdy, too, but she was bigger.

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
I thought everybody had learned to keep seated in the KnC until the camera left, but here's #7! The coach didn't even care when Kirsten looked over, he was just like "I'm outtie"

:laugh2:

sses1

On the Ice
Michael will probably drop Kristen one day if he hasn't already. He needs to fix his technique not only in the lifts but the throws too. He's not gentle with her, its rather terrifying.

peg

Medalist
Marinaro has never been the greatest lifter. Dylan, on the other hand, excels in that area.