2015 Glacier Falls Summer Classic, July 30-Aug. 2, Anaheim, CA | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2015 Glacier Falls Summer Classic, July 30-Aug. 2, Anaheim, CA

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I know it's the go to phrase but......"it's early in the year."

doze

On the Ice
I figured as much. I wish there were more people tweeting at Glacier Falls.

right?!?!? you would think there would be many screaming girls and boys there to see their idols.
I mean i would go but i live in mn so....

StitchMonkey

Record Breaker
I figured as much. I wish there were more people tweeting at Glacier Falls.

right?!?!? you would think there would be many screaming girls and boys there to see their idols.

Im a tad surprised too. Maybe they are just not tagging it. With all the names, and it being after work on a Friday, I would have thought we would be hearing more. Ohh well. we should be seeing Men's SP results soon at least.

frida80

Record Breaker

Im a tad surprised too. Maybe they are just not tagging it. With all the names, and it being after work on a Friday, I would have thought we would be hearing more. Ohh well. we should be seeing Men's SP results soon at least.

there must be no one at this dang competition!!! :bang:

It really is surprising. Jason and Nathan do you expect at least few people to be online in tweeting like crazy. Maybe they'll start tweeting with the ladies.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I'm actually totally chilled out about Glacier Falls - probably because I know the marvellous people running it will have the video up on IceNetwork within a spectacular turnaround, so I'll just chill and watch the whole thing as if live later.

Plus, the skater I want to hear most about at this point is Brendan, and everyone else just wants to hear about Nathan and Jason, so...

doze

On the Ice
I'm actually totally chilled out about Glacier Falls - probably because I know the marvellous people running it will have the video up on IceNetwork within a spectacular turnaround, so I'll just chill and watch the whole thing as if live later.

Plus, the skater I want to hear most about at this point is Brendan, and everyone else just wants to hear about Nathan and Jason, so...

lucky i dont have a subscription to icenetwork so i cant watch them.