2015 Glacier Falls Summer Classic, July 30-Aug. 2, Anaheim, CA | Page 7 | Golden Skate

2015 Glacier Falls Summer Classic, July 30-Aug. 2, Anaheim, CA

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
The one comp in driving distance and I get stuck at a wedding the weekend it's going on! Ugh!

Weddings are fun!!! I'm out and about tonight so I'll just catch up later myself. Go Mariah!!!!!!:cheer:

A.H.Black

Final Flight
lucky i dont have a subscription to icenetwork so i cant watch them.

I think the Glacier Falls stream/video is free.

If Nathan was the first skater to go clean, that means Jason did not go clean as Jason skated before Nathan. I'm betting Nathan's combination was supposed to be a triple/triple.

Last edited:

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
lucky i dont have a subscription to icenetwork so i cant watch them.

IIRC you do not need a subscription to IN to watch Glacier Falls.

It's not geoblocked either.

Layback11

Record Breaker
Weddings are fun!!! I'm out and about tonight so I'll just catch up later myself. Go Mariah!!!!!!:cheer:

Well, I suppose, but skating is always better ;)

I am getting ridiculously anxious for these men's results...it finished 20 minutes ago. And ladies is well underway. At club comps, it takes at least 15 min for scores to get posted, but that's ISI. So I don't really know.

visaliakid

Final Flight
Country
United-States
A tweet from: FSO Webmaster @fsonline

‪#‎GlacierFalls2015‬ Sr Men SP 1-6: Nathan Chen 84.45, @TimDolensky 82.89, Hochstein 73.98, Dornbush 69.64, Samohin ISR 67.22, Rabbitt 66.31

frida80

Record Breaker
A tweet from: FSO Webmaster @fsonline

‪#‎GlacierFalls2015‬ Sr Men SP 1-6: Nathan Chen 84.45, @TimDolensky 82.89, Hochstein 73.98, Dornbush 69.64, Samohin ISR 67.22, Rabbitt 66.31

Good job for Nathan. Kinda nervous for Jason, now.

mrrice

Record Breaker
If those score are correct, I hope Jason didn't complete his program. Is that 56??? I never seen a US champ score that low in my life. If he'd even attempted all his jumps there's no way his score would be in the 50's with his PCS qualities. I must see this video. It had to have been a disaster.

Last edited:

frida80

Record Breaker
If those score are correct, I hope Jason didn't complete his program. Is that 56??? I never seen a US champ score that low in my life. If he'd even attempted all his jumps there's no way his score would be in the 50's with his PCS qualities. I must see this video. It had to have been a disaster.

I'm sure there's a great explanation. And that there's going to be an article about this at some point.

Layback11

Record Breaker
Good job for Nathan. Kinda nervous for Jason, now.
Go Nathan! :)

Shocker about Jason...ouch. :(

And I honestly feel very sorry for @cheerknithanson...

I will feel your pain if any of my many preciouses (Gracie, Karen, Mariah, Amber) throw a Splat Party. :(

StitchMonkey

Record Breaker
Jason had to have fallen on all his jumps - not had a combination?

Well he had three falls from the detailed results, maybe Rohene choreography caught up to him and one or two were not on jumps. Who knows. With luck we will get some info as to what is going on.

But on the plus side he is tied for second best skating skills of the night. His overall PCS was second of the night.

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
He did. Jason fell three times. (I'm at GF)

Thank you for checking in, but now we need to know all. I'd even be interested in skaters other than my fav, Jason. ;) but that score; oy:slink: