2015 Mordovian Ornament Ice Dance SD and FD | Page 10 | Golden Skate

2015 Mordovian Ornament Ice Dance SD and FD

MsLiinaLii

Final Flight
Out of what I saw - mistake on twizzles but I loooove this programm!

And TAT is saying amazing words about Lena. Whaaat?

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker
Very nice score, congratulations :) New PB.
But it seems to me they need to modify these twizzles, elif is right. They can make a huge difference at one of the top events vs top teams.

Last edited:

MsLiinaLii

Final Flight
They are just so fast and so difficult to contol with the speed they are going with... But I will be selfish and I want them to keep them+there has been a lot of talk why they might prefer them anyway(doing one foot twizzles with previous partners etc.)

In fact, they got Level 3 on twizzles and -GOE on them here, so imagine them going clean with them

tulosai

Record Breaker
Very nice score, congratulations :) New PB.
But it seems to me they need to modify these twizzles, elif is right. They can make a huge difference at one of the top events vs top teams.

Having seen it I agree, they should at least consider changing the twizzles, though this is the first time I've seen a mistake that big on them.

My only other real complaint is that I wish her skirt were a few inches shorter- when a skater has lines and knees like Elena has, it's a pity if they're hidden even for an instant.

Some parts could be a bit smoother but that will come with time.

Overall I love it!

elif

Medalist
They are just so fast and so difficult to contol with the speed they are going with... But I will be selfish and I want them to keep them+there has been a lot of talk why they might prefer them anyway(doing one foot twizzles with previous partners etc.)

In fact, they got Level 3 on twizzles and -GOE on them here, so imagine them going clean with them

If they prefer one foot please at least change into the catch foot twizzles. That is easier to control, they can move even faster, will look closer than before. They can get a +3 quality twizzles. Why they are doing +1,+2 quality twizzles? :rolleye:

Ruslan didn't hold one leg position for 3 seconds in first lift. They might lost a level there also.

Last edited:

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker

It's going both ways actually, imagine them having this same mistake at Worlds where everyone's going to hit all level 4s.
If you count succesful/unsuccesful twizzles ratio, I don't think it's worth the risk. I like they're going different way here, and I really like the first set of twizzles, but NOW if they're gonna be on top level they need to do them clean, or change them. That's what I mean.

Marta25

Medalist
If they prefer one foot please at least change into the catch foot twizzles. That is easier to control, they can move even faster, will look closer than before. They can get a +3 quality twizzles. Why they are doing +1,+2 quality twizzles? :rolleye:

Ruslan didn't hold one leg position for 3 seconds in first lift. They might lost a level there also.

No, they only lost a level on the Twizzles. The lifts and spin were all level 4, the steps level 3.