2015 US Nationals Videos and Results and Discussions | Page 7 | Golden Skate

2015 US Nationals Videos and Results and Discussions

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
This YouTube user has some videos of the Ladies (quality is no different than what I have already posted):

https://www.youtube.com/user/0316seisato/videos

Looking closely at these videos, I'm wondering if this user just edited my long videos here to make these shorter clips -- especially since they posted Emily Chan's SP, along with the FS for Chan, Nakahara, and Ouellette (the only Novice Ladies videos I had ever posted here.)

skatingfan4ever

"Our blade takes us in the most amazing places."
Medalist
Country
United-States
Where are the protocols for this year's US Nationals? Can't seem to find them. Are they not available yet?

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
At the top of each result sheet on icenetwork.com, they can be reached from the "Judges detail results" link.

ice coverage

Record Breaker
U.S. Nationals Pairs - Aaron/Settlage SP

click the download button at the top for better quality

Many thanks again to sabinfire :bow: for your herculean labors on our behalf.
My mind boggles at the enormous quantity of content you have been providing -- much of it practically in real time, no less.

Certainly don't want to take anything for granted, so special thanks for Maddie/Max, whom I feel very lucky to see :).

katymay

Medalist
Many thanks again to sabinfire :bow: for your herculean labors on our behalf.
My mind boggles at the enormous quantity of content you have been providing -- much of it practically in real time, no less.

Certainly don't want to take anything for granted, so special thanks for Maddie/Max, whom I feel very lucky to see :).

Just going to add my thank you Sabinfire! Wonderful quality and so much fun to see- YOU ROCK!

skatingfan4ever

"Our blade takes us in the most amazing places."
Medalist
Country
United-States
At the top of each result sheet on icenetwork.com, they can be reached from the "Judges detail results" link.
Thanks so much Doris. :eek:: When I looked before, somehow I missed the "View All Results" link under the video player on the right. Once I clicked that, it took me to the usual listing of disciplines and, from there, I found the protocols.

skatewizard

Spectator
Does anyone know if the planned program content and running tally of executed elements is available for dance and pairs free as it was for the short programs?

lmarie086

Medalist
sabinfire I appreciate all you've done for us, and I hate to ask for anything more, but is there a chance you could upload Castelli/Tran's SP?

burntBREAD

Medalist
sabinfire I appreciate all you've done for us, and I hate to ask for anything more, but is there a chance you could upload Castelli/Tran's SP?

I'd like to see Denney/Frazier and Scimeca/Knierim as well, but no pressure as you've already done such an incredible job with everything! This would just be a bonus.

Sophie-Anna

Medalist
Thank you Sabinfire for all the videos!!! I would like to ask if someone could post Andrew Torgashev, Bradie Tennel, Fields/Utah-Stevens,Liu/Johnson? At least their FPs.

tulosai

Record Breaker
I'd like to see Denney/Frazier and Scimeca/Knierim as well, but no pressure as you've already done such an incredible job with everything! This would just be a bonus.

I feel bad posting since you've already done so much but I'd also love to see these two and Castelli/Tran and (I guess I'm the only one) Donlan/Bartholomay since as far as I know they didn't compete anywhere else this season and I'd really like to see what they look like as a team.

If not though, just thank you again, really from the bottom of my heart, for all you already have done.