2015 Worlds Gala Exhibition March 29 | Page 25 | Golden Skate

2015 Worlds Gala Exhibition March 29

Skater Boy

Record Breaker
She still looks off but a lot better than her pale self during competition.

Okay so she was sick; I was wondering she did not look well at all during the competiton; I think she might have had a bit more strength if she wasn't sick but that is me.

firal

Record Breaker
I have seen many other skaters also wearing a hat of some kind in an exhibition, LOL.

Anyway, I found this exhibition on YouTube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88q2p0iS9Rw

and Javier is skating to Mancini´s music "Touch of Evil". That was a movie directed by Orson Welles, I think. Great skating music for Javier!!!

Sure, but I said that also because Kurt revealed on SNS on he was working on a new EX program with Javi so...this was it! :biggrin:

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
Yeah, I could start on those.

LOL -- 2 hours of CBC Gala coverage & and they didn't show any Americans (not even Silver medalists Chock/Bates). Also, no Elena Radionova either.

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
Flipped over to 1080p60 HD now, if you care about that sort of thing. ;)

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Sometimes I feel like I'm the only person on this site who genuinely likes Jason's exhibition number and I generally can't stand that kind of music. He has so much fun performing for the audience and they just love the program and him. :yes:

Oh no I liked it a lot! :biggrin:

I don't even mind Cotton-Eye Joe, it's just it gets stuck in my head for aaages.

StitchMonkey

Record Breaker
Sometimes I feel like I'm the only person on this site who genuinely likes Jason's exhibition number and I generally can't stand that kind of music. He has so much fun performing for the audience and they just love the program and him. :yes:

I think that is how I feel as well. Now love for the song, but can't help but love Jason skating to it.
He needs to look at the albums of the emo singers other skaters use and find something they wrote on a manic upswing and skate to that!