2016 Europeans Short Dance | Page 7 | Golden Skate

2016 Europeans Short Dance

tvuckic16

Final Flight
I keep forgetting about T/T, currently in first place. They are not bad. Good score. Need to remember to start including them in the list of high ranked pairs.

Lota

Record Breaker
oh my hopefully this twizzle problem wont be a bad omen for another Marina pair:slink:

I'm sensing a pattern here :dumb:

Meanwhile, I'm sitting here thinking how the Lithuanians could afford Marina. Our skating federation does not have that much money :laugh:

Luna Cat

Rinkside
To those who don't understand, Tarasova really liked this pair.

yeah, 55,06 points and 2nd at the moment :yahoo::hap10::yes2:
not only Tarasova likes this couple! What did she say? I only understood that she found the twizzles good.

katha

On the Ice
Th twizzles were bad, yeah, but that was quite a low mark...
I'm not watching atm, but twizzle mistakes tend to be very costly. If they dropped levels there and got negative GOE that's easily 3,4 points lost...

Lota

Record Breaker
And what are saying about my beloved Fabian Bourzat?

She just said that Fabian and Igor have a very strong coaching partnership between themselves, they really understand each other and are a great coaching team :yes:

tulosai

Record Breaker
Well I'm home now and looking forward to the next groups :) I'm trying to find Tobias and her partner on youtube now :)

Giselle

Medalist
I'm sensing a pattern here :dumb:

Meanwhile, I'm sitting here thinking how the Lithuanians could afford Marina. Our skating federation does not have that much money :laugh:

Maybe Taylor Tran comes from a wealthy family like Isabella Tobias and is the one paying? (Pure speculation on my part, I don't anything about her)

auser

Record Breaker
To those who don't understand, Tarasova really liked this pair.

Thank you. I thought I might just have been responding sentimentally to their traditional Sound of Music program. Glad to hear I was in good company :).

Lota

Record Breaker
Good points about Taylor Tran paying, probably that's the case. I wonder if it'll get them anywhere though, because she definitely won't receive Lithuanian citizenship, so no Olympics for them. We have a junior ice dance team, so the federation will probably throw whatever hope and money they have at them. Sigh, politics...

tulosai

Record Breaker
Anyone rooting for anyone in particular in this next group? I myself have a soft spot for Alessandrini and Souquet... I think their SP is super fun.

Lota

Record Breaker
Sigh... I'm still bitter about Nazarova/Nikitin missing Europeans, but let's see what these Ukranians can do.

About N/N... Does anyone have intel on why they missed Nationals? Were they injured or sure that the federation would send them?

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Finally my internet is back! I'm so ticked at Verizon! And I miss the divine Ms Iz! Grrrrrrrrrrrr.

- - - Updated - - -

Why is Valeria wearing a couch??? A 70s, we just discovered polyester couch at that???

Last edited:

tulosai

Record Breaker
Honestly they didn't do much for me but she did have lovely extension on the lift.

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
Why is Valeria wearing a couch???
yep lol dress
reminds me of wallpaper:biggrin:

wow Armenian couple is GORG!:love:

Last edited: