2016 JGP St Gervais Ladies SP | Page 11 | Golden Skate

2016 JGP St Gervais Ladies SP

Plumededragon

Medalist
I'm at the ice rink and Rin was amazing but I wonder if there was some UR... Almost 61 seems a tad too low, otherwise.

NaVi

Medalist
Rin's 3Lo looked UR to me... and her combo jumps were borderline but I think fine. Even if she had gone clean I prefer the top two anyway.

It could be something else though but I would think an UR might take her down 1-2 more points than that.

-------

Edit, she was only a point off in TES from Sakamoto... I doubt anything was called UR.

Last edited:

Marin

"Efforts tell lies, but it will not be in vain."
Record Breaker
You know after Russo's red violin everything looks just average or meh to me...I didn't like Choreo and imo she was pretty slow.

Plumededragon

Medalist
I think she lost some levels on spins ..
Ah that's possible. I thought Kaori was better. I guess we'll see the protocol later.

Now I'm looking forward to Ye Lim Kim. She did a clean SP in practice this morning with all jumps in second part.
Let's see if she'll do the same, now.

EdgeCall

Record Breaker
She lost a bit on PCS, too. Apart from the dress the choreo may be too lively for the music. In PE and IN she was lower than Emmi despite Emmi's mistake, and I think there is some justification for that.

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
I was curious about Kristina as some of people predicted her in top 6.

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Now I'm looking forward to Ye Lim Kim. She did a clean SP in practice this morning with all jumps in second part.
Let's see if she'll do the same, now.

I'm going to have to leave just as she comes on, unfortunately. Food needed.

But, I'll pause the stream to watch later on during the resurfacings in the Men's SP.

The beauty of YouTube streams!

CaroLiza_fan

EdgeCall

Record Breaker
Froetscher looks great. The dress too, except the fur piece at the neck. Too bad for the fall.

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
A bit similar to Radionova's dress and gloves?

Last edited: