2016 Nebelhorn Pairs SP | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2016 Nebelhorn Pairs SP

TMC

Record Breaker
Way to go Ashley & Tim!! We need more beards in figure skating :yahoo:

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
Exciting and dynamic. Except the little mistake on the SBS and fall on throw, the new team looks very promising.

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
I cannot not compare this to Ksenia and Fedor last season SP... :disapp:

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Ashley And Tim .... Gorgeous expression from the beginning. I thought I was tired of I Put a Spell on You, but A/T made it so dynamic!

Too bad about the fall on the throw, but this was a great performance. I admire how Tim snaps his head to echo a movement that Ashley's making at the same time. Makes them look more synchronized.

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Great, internet stopped working for me in the middle of program :bang:

TMC

Record Breaker
You know those moments as a figure skating fan when you think "I'm so happy I got to see that live"?

That was one of those moments.

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
S/M .... Ayyy! I was afraid for her head on the exit from the twist! but it probably wasn't as close as it seemed from camera angle.

I love how dancy they made that whole routine. Really good. I'm glad I knew why Aliona seemed just a little less "full out" than usual. Very smart of her too.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Can't believe they went for the 3A! That's a better attempt then all the ones she did previously.

She did double the sbs jump, which makes me think that's why they went for the 3A.

paircheck

Final Flight

But aljona only did a duble Salchow and i think the 3axelThrow was 2footed?
so room to improve

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
Wow, I’m really glad Aliona decided to keep on and found a good partner… flying HIGH, the 3-axel and the whole program so special! LOL, the twist, I first thought it was a mistake him not letting her land on the ice. Haven't seen that before. 74.24

Nice commentating :thumbsup: