2016 Nebelhorn Pairs SP | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2016 Nebelhorn Pairs SP

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker

But aljona only did a duble Salchow and i think the 3axelThrow was 2footed?
so room to improve

Yes, they were a bit injured, so they were not entirely in a good form. However, what a gutsy move from them!

tulosai

Record Breaker
Is it converse? All of a sudden (for me) two interesting swiss pairs.

Yes :) Obviously this pair needs A LOT of work on almost all the technical elements and also on their speed, but it was still just plain fun, and that counts for something.

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
H/R the Swiss team .... I hate the Head Rag!

shiroKJ

Back to the forest you go.
Record Breaker
Aliona and Bruce!! :hb: I loved then at worlds, they're the most impressive to watch live. Everything was huge, she looked like she was flying :love:

tulosai

Record Breaker
Wow, I think that program is PROFOUNDLY good, if skated totally clean and with appropriate feeling it is going to be AWESOME.

I do feel very sad about Lubov's SBS jumps, the situation seems bleak...

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
Wow. I love this program so much. It was dynamic, explosive and sensual. The chemistry between the two was incredible. They made some mistakes, but it is only early in the season. I even want them not to retire after the Olympics.

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Wow. So far Ashley/ Tim, Aliona/ Bruno, and Lubov/ Dylan have all looked like they're dancing together on the ice, even with all the pairs elements!:love::love::love:

tulosai

Record Breaker
That was a totally unexpected treat- these two are much better than I expected them to be!

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
Wow. So far Ashley/ Tim, Aliona/ Bruno, and Lubov/ Dylan have all looked like they're dancing together on the ice, even with all the pairs elements!:love::love::love:

Is Ashley's Tim a US guy? Has he skated with someone else before?