2016 Skate Canada Pairs FP | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2016 Skate Canada Pairs FP

TGee

Record Breaker
I don't like these costumes for this music.

VB.....Uhm, I think you are generous...

His costume is really distracting, and not in a good way... I'm thinking of it as a stand out example of why men with well developed lower body muscles shouldn't wear shiny or textured pants. The reflection of the TV lights on his gluts and legs out shone the flash on his belt and shoulders....And that M on the front just kept on taking my attention away from what they were doing.

And this is a real surprize for me.... I generally think that the Italian teams have great costuming..

labgoat

Working on Costumes contest & REWATCHES
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Since I was not a fan of Sale/Pelltier I don't care if people skate to love story. Skate away.

Moonlight sonata on ice only makes me think of G/G.

Clair de lune makes me think of G & G

s_parks

Record Breaker
Snooker is not exciting to watch on tv no matter how much eurosport tries to convince poeple otherwise.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
VB.....Uhm, I think you are generous...

His costume is really distracting, and not in a good way... I'm thinking of it as a stand out example of why men with well developed lower body muscles shouldn't wear shiny or textured pants. The reflection of the TV lights on his gluts and legs out shone the flash on his belt and shoulders....And that M on the front just kept on taking my attention away from what they were doing.
And this is a real surprize for me.... I generally think that the Italian teams have great costuming..
loving it lol... i agree about the M though lol

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Jin is in white. Is this some trend out the east that the rest of us where left out of?

QuadThrow

Medalist
The German commentators are on fire:

Yuko seems like she needs some meals for free at McDonalds to be happy again.

labgoat

Working on Costumes contest & REWATCHES
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Moskvina is the queen of transitions and highlights🏆🏆🏆

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
Damn Eurosport...who do you think watches figure skating? Old geezers who want to cheat on their wives? I think these ads are disgusting. *urgh*

Go D/R!