2016 South Korea Ranking Comp, Oct 14-16 | Page 11 | Golden Skate

2016 South Korea Ranking Comp, Oct 14-16

Rinchan

Rinkside
Cha Jun Hwan was really special, so beautiful!! His oerformance is so mature, it seems like he understands the italian lyrics, i wonder if he had them translated for interpreting the music even better!
I also loved Jinseo, so musical and exptessive. Shame on the mistakes,but overall it was an improvement!congrats to all the medalists!!!

seabm7

Final Flight
What happened to Young You:

It was so funny. She was doing her last spin in front of the judges, and a piece of clothes (looked like a black feather) fell from her. Afterwards a flower girl picked it up. Then the judges called the girl to bring the feather (?) to them.

A fitting end to the Black Swan. :laugh:

ps: They say it was a part of the headpiece.

Last edited:

s_parks

Record Breaker
So happy to hear na hyun did well- her first medal at ranking comp in seniors, I think? Hope she can be clean again for SC and nationals.

Plumededragon

Medalist
What happened to Young You:

It was so funny. She was doing her last spin in front of the judges, and a piece of clothes (looked like a black feather) fell from her. Afterwards a flower girl picked it up. Then the judges called the girl to bring the feather (?) to them.

A fitting end to the Black Swan. :laugh:

ps: They say it was a part of the headpiece.
Watching the FS, it looked like 2 pieces (not just one) fell from her headpiece, both during spins. I hope they will enhanced the headpiece and make sure it doesn't happen anymore, because that's quite a loosy way to loose a point. :(
But that girl really has the most gorgeous costumes... :love:

Hailey Shin

Medalist
Young and Na hyun are both in coach Choi`s team(Hyung kyung Choi).. And also Junior men winner and Junior ladies winner, silver medalist are in her team too. What a team!:eeking:

I think it would become a rivarly of Choi(Young, Na hyun) vs. Chi(So youn, Dabin, Eunsoo) from now on.:laugh:

mish

Match Penalty
group3
#13 Gyo hee Jeon 152.74(?) She did much better than Lombardia trophy jr.event which she placed 4th. Current 2nd
#14 Eunsoo Lim 174.57 JUST WOW. 3Lz-3T(<and twofoot) but came back for great 2A-3T. Otherwise clean! What a program. Beauty inside. Current 1st
Outside as well. :agree:

andyjo24

Medalist
Omg. Jun hwan's choreo sequence was just perfect..... :love:

It's a pity that he can't do it in the junior competitions.....

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I'm digging all the baby Koreans but I wish So Youn and her all powerful Salchow could fend them off a little better ;)