CTV

19:30 – 22:00
[FONT=&quot]Senior Men Free Program[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Senior Pairs Free Program [/FONT]
CTV

Last edited:

MeaganSkater

On the Ice
It's not on TSN 2 or 4! :( I only get TSN 2 & 4. Not sure what I am going to do now to watch on Friday.. Think there's a chance of finding the coverage on another website? Can't even get the channels online through TSN...

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
daily motion...
It's not on TSN 2 or 4! :( I only get TSN 2 & 4. Not sure what I am going to do now to watch on Friday.. Think there's a chance of finding the coverage on another website? Can't even get the channels online through TSN...

Sabrina

Record Breaker
They only show seniors on TV, though they show long hours of darts, golf and other similar sports on all sport channels. Why bother with a national figure skating championship? A couple of juniors are better than many senior skaters. Long live youtube, and DM and of course, some good samaritans. And so it goes.

PrincessBeany

Rinkside
It always frustrates me that it's easier for me to find a live feed for every other event this season than it is for Nationals. No TSN likely means no SP's for me tomorrow.

gottadance

On the Ice
It always frustrates me that it's easier for me to find a live feed for every other event this season than it is for Nationals. No TSN likely means no SP's for me tomorrow.

I live in the US so TSN and CTV broadcasts will be geo-blocked for me. Anybody know any other streams I can access to see the Sr events !?:scratch2:

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
TV Schedule for Ontario has been posted on the website:

Friday, January 20
15:30-19:30
Senior Women Short Program
Senior Ice Dance Short Dance
TSN1

[FONT="]19:30 – 22:30[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#1E1E1E][FONT="]Senior Men Short Program[/FONT]

[FONT="]Senior Pairs Short Program[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#1E1E1E][FONT="][/FONT]
TSN3
TSN5

Saturday, January 21
13:00 – 15:30
[FONT="]Senior Women Free Program[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#1E1E1E][FONT="]Senior Ice Dance Free Dance [/FONT]

CTV

19:30 – 22:00
[FONT="]Senior Men Free Program[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#1E1E1E][FONT="]Senior Pairs Free Program [/FONT]

CTV

Hi Doris! When I was looking on the schedule that comes up on the TV it said 3pm. The TSN website also says 3 not 3:30 on Friday.

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
The broadcast schedule is quite different (later) from the event schedule posted so the networks are only broadcasting the later groups. Also SC's event schedule is obviously messed up as listed on their site, what with Dance and Women starting at 13:00 and Pairs and Mens starting at 12:43 on Saturday.

I think there will be live-streaming for the earlier competitors before the switch to network broadcasts. I don't have a TV and hope to watch CTV online though not TSN. Even CTV may only post videos later. Maybe a Chinese channel will transmit the event live? :)

Daniel1998

Final Flight
I'm kind of confused, the event website says only groups 1 and 2 for women and men will be streamed, since TSN is broadcasting the later groups.
Is TSN going to broadcast group 3 of women LIVE? Because their broadcast starts at 3:00, and the event starts at 1:27. An hour and a half seems like a lot for two groups.

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
I'm kind of confused, the event website says only groups 1 and 2 for women and men will be streamed, since TSN is broadcasting the later groups.
Is TSN going to broadcast group 3 of women LIVE? Because their broadcast starts at 3:00, and the event starts at 1:27. An hour and a half seems like a lot for two groups.

Add a time for Ice resurfacing :)

Marin

"Efforts tell lies, but it will not be in vain."
Record Breaker
any working stream? :palmf: