2017 Glacier Falls FSC Summer Classic | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2017 Glacier Falls FSC Summer Classic

ice coverage

Record Breaker

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Mariah explained in her USFS Q & A (published today) why she is not competing during the summer:

(She must have decided after completing entry paperwork for GF.)

Thanks to Lenny for reports from the rink.

Go, Caroline Zhang :yay:.

Every time they have one of those IG "swipe here" stories, and I swipe, I get bubkes, or instructions on how to activate my microphone:palmf: Clearly my IG skills are lacking....(and I "follow" USFS and I was hoping Mariah might let us know if Rohene is doing choreo, so I tried swiping earlier)

Go Caroline, Grant and Qiu Qiu are rooting for you!:)

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
So is Jason planning a 4T and a 4S?

Yes. He's been practicing both jumps. Kori said he thinks the 4S is a better jump for him but Jason said he's more comfortable with the 4T. I hope that means both jumps will be successful as the season goes on.

ice coverage

Record Breaker
Every time they have one of those IG "swipe here" stories, and I swipe, I get bubkes, or instructions on how to activate my microphone:palmf: Clearly my IG skills are lacking....(and I "follow" USFS and I was hoping Mariah might let us know if Rohene is doing choreo, so I tried swiping earlier)

Go Caroline, Grant and Qiu Qiu are rooting for you!:)

The first Q and first A from Mariah (disclaimer: not responsible for typos):

Q: What have you been up to this summer?

A: "I've just been working really hard with Rafael. I didn't do summer competitions so I could really be here and have the time with him because I still feel like I'm pretty new to his technique. It's been really great for me to spend time with him and just really get down to some of the basics and continue to improve all other aspects of my skating."
Mariah Bell​

The only other topic covered in the Instagram is how often she gets to see her family.

Nothing related to choreo or to Rohene.

frida80

Record Breaker
I do get bothered by her dropping out. But learning new technique is tough. We'll see Her later in the season.

Skategmt

On the Ice
Has Senior Ladies begun? The schedule says it should have started an hour ago, but I have not seen results yet.

TontoK

Hot Tonto
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Sean R: 3 flip/3toe, 3a very under, 2 loop, 3 flip, 3 lutz, 2a, 3 sal/3toe, 2a/2toe/2toe.
Tryin to bring out that eros, hometown boy, the little girls in front of my have a HUGE crush on him

Yo. Lenny, we haven't crossed paths before, I don't think.

Thank you for the live reports!

Lenny318

On the Ice
Polina 1 lz/3toe, 1 flip/half loop/3 sal, 3 loop, 1 flip, 3 loop(fall), 2a, 2a
No signature twissles and a little slow imo

Lenny318

On the Ice
Sorry I'm late I had to battle a line of little kids to say hi to Jason, went to the only Jack in the box without an outlet for a quick dinner, so I'm in a random spot for the sake of having a charger which also has the worst wifi

Lenny318

On the Ice
Rebecca Peng: 3 flip/half loop/3sal (fall), 2a/3toe, 3 loop, 3 lutz, 3 flip (I think), 3 loop (fall), 2a,

Nice Rachmaninoff program

Lenny318

On the Ice
Avery Kurtz 2a, 3 lutz/half loop/3sal, 3 flip(step out), 3 loop (fall), 3 flip/2 toe, 3 lutz (I think), 3 toe (fall)

Lenny318

On the Ice
Emmy Ma 3 loop/2toe, 3 lutz (hand down)/2toe, 3 flip, 2a, 3 loop, 3 lutz, 2a (ur).
Phantom of the Opera. She's a pretty lyrical skater

Lenny318

On the Ice
Kaitlyn N. 3 lutz/3toe(ur), 3 loop (fall), 2a/half loop/3sal, 3 flip, 3 lutz, 3 loop/2toe, 2a (i missed this jump typing)

Alice in Wonderland ost (the live action one)

Lenny318

On the Ice
Vivian Le 3 sal, 3 flip (2foot?), 3 toe, 3 toe/2toe, 3 lutz/2toe/2 loop, 3 lutz (fall), 2a
Scheherezade (pardon my spelling)