Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
ISU Grand Prix of Figure Skating Audi Cup of China
Nov 03 - Nov 05, 2017
Beijing, China
3 November 2017 21:00 UTC +8

Time in Other Places
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldcl...4&p7=352&p8=101&p9=31&p10=136&p11=286&p12=256

ENTRIES​

No.NameNation
1Kirsten MOORE-TOWERS / Michael MARINARO
SP: Sweet Dreams" cover by Terez Montcalm; choreo by Julie Marcotte
FS: "Un Ange Passe" by Alain Lefevre (reprise of 2016-17 LP); choreo by Julie Marcotte
CAN
2Wenjing SUI / Cong HAN
SP: "Hallelujah" by K.D. Lang; choreo by Lori Nichol
FS: Turandot by Giacomo Puccini; choreo by Lori Nichol
CHN
3Xiaoyu YU / Hao ZHANG
SP: Swan Lake
FS: Star Wars medley; Jyn Erso & Hope Suite, Star Wars: Princess Leia, and Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace
CHN
4Mingyang ZHANG / Bowen SONG
SP: "Uptown Funk" by Bruno Mars
FS:
CHN
WDAnna DUSKOVA / Martin BIDAR
SP: "LA 40" by the Mozart Tango Players (reprise of 2016-17 SP); choreo by Maurizio Margaglio
FS: Once Upon a Time (from "Nouba" - Cirque du Soleil), La Nouba (from "Nouba" - Cirque du Soleil), Pearl (from "Kooza" - Cirque du Soleil), Klezmer Moment (from "Corteo" - Cirque du Soleil); choreo by Rotislav Sinicyn
CZE
6Nicole DELLA MONICA / Matteo GUARISE
SP: a revised version of their 2015-16 program, Magnificat by Mina; choreo by Raffaella Cazzaniga, Giuseppe Arena
FS: Tree of Life by Roberto Cacciapaglia; choreo by Raffaella Cazzaniga, Giuseppe Arena
ITA
7Valentina MARCHEI / Ondrej HOTAREK
SP: "Tu vuo fa l'americano," performed by Renato Carosone; choreo by Massimo Scali, Corrado Giordani
FS: "The Great Italian Tradition" from the Amarcord soundtrack by Nino Rota; choreo by Massimo Scali, Corrado Giordani
ITA
8Ashley CAIN / Timothy LEDUC
SP: I’ll Take Care of You” as covered by Beth Hart and Joe Bonamassa; choreo by Serge Onik and Cordero Zuckerman
FS: Bang Bang (from "The Great Gatsby" soundtrack), Young and Beautiful (from "The Great Gatsby" soundtrack), A Little Party Never Killed Nobody (from "The Great Gatsby" soundtrack; choreo by Serge Onik, G. & S. Arena,and Cordero Zuckerman
USA

Last edited:

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
Hi Doris! On the SD page, it lists the start time to be at 15:30 as well. Which one is at 15:30 and when is the other one?

gravy

¿No ven quién soy yo?
Record Breaker
Anna DUSKOVA / Martin BIDAR have disappeared from entry list today.

FML. :(

They were the pair I was most looking forward to at this competition. Any Czech fans have updates on them? :pray:

Andrea82

Medalist
FML. :(

They were the pair I was most looking forward to at this competition. Any Czech fans have updates on them? :pray:

There is a press release by Czech Federation. Going by google translate, it's due to broken knee ligament for Anna Duskova. She needs surgery.
They will skip all GP season and Europeans. If rehabilitation goes as planned they will come back in time for Olympics.

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Happy to see that Sui and Han chose the best version of Hallelujah. :yes: k. d. lang does it better than Leonard Cohen himself, he even said so several times.

I'm looking at you, Chiddy. :roll5:

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Oh dang, Ksenia and Fedor aren't competing here? Now my non-stop morgue jokes during the last two GPs will make even less sense! :laugh:

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Go, Ashley and Tim !!! :hap10: :dance: :yay:

s_parks

Record Breaker
Happy to see that Sui and Han chose the best version of Hallelujah. :yes: k. d. lang does it better than Leonard Cohen himself, he even said so several times.

I'm looking at you, Chiddy. :roll5:

:slink:...I hate k.d. lang's version, sorry. Go Chiddy :p

Jana

On the Ice
There is a press release by Czech Federation. Going by google translate, it's due to broken knee ligament for Anna Duskova. She needs surgery.
They will skip all GP season and Europeans. If rehabilitation goes as planned they will come back in time for Olympics.
Broken ligament in the knee.

Such a shame

nimi

Medalist
Very weak field compared to the last 2 GPs.
I agree that the Canada field was incredibly tough but Russia... Definitely not a weak field there but Astakhova/Rogonov wouldn't have medalled in Canada, just saying.