2017 GP Cup of China Short Dance | Page 9 | Golden Skate

2017 GP Cup of China Short Dance

jillredhand

Record Breaker
please describe Madison/Evan's outfits?:thank:

Should I say it... should i say it... we're supposed to stay positive on these boards... but I can't not see it...

Screw it.

It looks like Madison suffered... how shall we say... a dysentery accident.

GGFan

Record Breaker
I've only seen P/B at Nationals. Not my favorite of the new crop. I liked how it started but it got worse for me after.

Anni234

Ina Bauer
Record Breaker
Country
Estonia
please describe Madison/Evan's outfits?:thank:

Didn't see much yet, but black outfits with dark greenish elements for both. Dress looks really Madison-like, I would say cut was a bit similar to her last year's FD dress. Can describe more later, when they perform. :laugh:

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
I'm pretty desperate about all this Despacito. Worlds is going to something.

zebobes

Final Flight
Have any team done their twizzles ultra late in the program, like basically right before or close to the ending pose?

Hubbell and Donohue's short dance this year. According to an interview, Marie-France wanted them to start off with the twizzles, but because they discovered the music at the end fit it the best, they decided to stick with ending with the twizzles.

GGFan

Record Breaker
I downloaded Opera but it says I'm in the wrong location. I get confused by the CBC site though and I am always choosing the wrong video to play [emoji23]

It should allow you to set it to Canada and then it should work. I'm using it now.

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Well that was an awkward music cut right there.

I must say I'm appreciating all the green dresses in this competition! :biggrin: