2017 GP Internationaux de France Pairs SP | Page 18 | Golden Skate

2017 GP Internationaux de France Pairs SP

labgoat

Done updating WJC rewatches!
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
If T/M were my team first of all I'd have a very bedazzled vest collection and secondly they'd be skating their long to Outlander.

I'm turning into a broken record but I hate their long program so much. :hopeless:

I love Outlander music, it would be wasted on this couple.

Purv

Match Penalty
Me too! There are miles of difference in the interpretation for me. Sui & Han are sublime while T & M are almost oblivious that they are skating to music of great passion. I want to like T & M as they work hard and seem like a nice team who get on well with each other, but artists they are not.

That proves tht PCS has nothing to with justice. You deliver , you get the points. Doesnt matter you dont deserve them. Russians get IN 9.14 PE 9.43?? Their rachmaninvo is even nice, but Aquilera is terrible. And their PCS tommorow will be disaster for us, viewers

Kutien

Final Flight
1Evgenia TARASOVA / Vladimir MOROZOVRUS77.841video
2Vanessa JAMES / Morgan CIPRES FRA73.182video
3Nicole DELLA MONICA / Matteo GUARISE ITA70.653video
4Liubov ILYUSHECHKINA / Dylan MOSCOVITCH CAN66.364 video
5Cheng PENG / Yang JIN CHN62.405video
6Marissa CASTELLI / Mervin TRANUSA58.996video
7Lola ESBRAT / Andrei NOVOSELOVFRA51.907video
8Zoe JONES / Christopher BOYADJI GBR44.59

Bcash

Final Flight
Did J/C lose levels on some of their elements or just bot enough GOE? I just don't think it should be 4 points lower than a stumbly T/M

mysticice

Rinkside
I'd love to see the music from Outlander used in figure skating. I'm surprised it hasn't happened already. However, despite Morozov's red hair I feel it requires skaters who have more fire in their interpretation than what T/M seem to be capable of.

labgoat

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I'd love to see the music from Outlander used in figure skating. I'm surprised it hasn't happened already. However, despite Morozov's red hair I feel it requires skaters who have more fire in their interpretation than what T/M seem to be capable of.

Exactly - I would have loved to see Tessa & Scott try this! It would be wasted on T & M.

QuadThrow

Medalist
T/M´s first minute is superior. The speed, the height, the lines...

But after that their level of performance decreases dramatically. The GOE for their steps were way too high (still got +2s after two mistakes) and how can they get 9.00th in interpretation and choreography for this uninspired music cut and ending pose?

Their GOE should be equal to J/C and not at S/H´s or S/M´s level.

labgoat

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Anyone heard how Tarah Kayne & Danny O'Shea are doing?

newyn

On the Ice
I really enjoyed Tarasova and Morozov. In terms of technical content not their best skate, but I felt this was their best performance of this program, they showed much more emotion than at Rostelecom.

Ares

Record Breaker
Country
Poland
I really enjoyed Tarasova and Morozov. In terms of technical content not their best skate, but I felt this was their best performance of this program, they showed much more emotion than at Rostelecom.

Yeah I agree on that. That was a stronger accentuation here.

I also liked their costumes better.

bobbob

Medalist
What was the time violation for T/M? Was it because of the ending pose, or was it something with the program? They seem to get time violations a lot.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
What was the time violation for T/M? Was it because of the ending pose, or was it something with the program? They seem to get time violations a lot.

I could be wrong but I think for pairs it's normally not ending with the music. Were they behind the music at the end?