2017 GP Skate America Pairs SP | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2017 GP Skate America Pairs SP

charmblade

Final Flight
First Grand Prix I've been able to watch live, woo!! All settled in on the couch and ready to go. Had a very long day at work (Black Friday is rough when you work with the public, even if not in retail) and very excited about this.

GGFan

Record Breaker
Using my one week Youtube TV trial to check out the Olympic channel. Fingers crossed . . .

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
The power is out at my house (winter windstorms are fun)! I may miss the live coverage! 😭😭😭

gravy

¿No ven quién soy yo?
Record Breaker
I have awoken from my Thanksgiving coma to watch. :dbana:

Yay, skating!

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
ooh.. fancy intro Skate America.

I have been the lake Placid. It's a nice town.

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
I'm here (as in watching on TV here, but posting in the forum)!

I'm half paying attention because there's still about 8 minutes left in this hockey game I'm watching.

Plus I'm eating dinner - leftover turkey and gravy and subpar stuffing and a salad.

auser

Record Breaker
Using my one week Youtube TV trial to check out the Olympic channel. Fingers crossed . . .
Best wishes. Please let me know what you think of it. I am considering various streaming subscription options for the Olympics :)

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
I'm here (as in watching on TV here, but posting in the forum)!

I'm half paying attention because there's still about 8 minutes left in this hockey game I'm watching.

Plus I'm eating dinner - leftover turkey and gravy and subpar stuffing and a salad.

did they cook it in the bird? Never cook it in the bird. Always results in dry stuffing.

nolangoh

Steps and Spirals enthusiast
Record Breaker
Chris please, for real, land your jumps.

Safe jumps for everyone!