2017 GPF Men's FS | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2017 GPF Men's FS

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Adam's FS might be my favorite program this season! I hope he skates it clean and finally gets a PB! :cheer:

It's one of the few anthropomorphic programs that hasn't made me laugh out loud (Bobrova and Soloviev's Birds program still pitches me into something close to hysterics whenever I watch it).

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
It's one of the few anthropomorphic programs that hasn't made me laugh out loud (Bobrova and Soloviev's Birds program still pitches me into something close to hysterics whenever I watch it).

and Adam is one, graceful bird out there:love:, he is probably the only skater from who I'd even accept more bedazzle in costume, feathers and other 'too muchey' things added - he makes it WORK like no one else:)

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
and Adam is one, graceful bird out there:love:, he is probably the only skater from who I'd even accept more bedazzle in costume, feathers and other 'too muchey' things added - he makes it WORK like no one else:)

Style. It's so underrated.

nolangoh

Steps and Spirals enthusiast
Record Breaker
German stream working well!! Thank you MaiKatze!!

draqq

FigureSkatingPhenom
Record Breaker
I'm hoping to see two completely clean programs today. Come on, guys!

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Aww I missed Sergei's elements list...oh well.

Ah Jason, I see you've stayed with the darker pants, I hope they don't let you down!

Is Nathan really getting new costumes I wonder?

Good luck on the 4 lutz Misha! I know you can do it and it will be glorious.

Woah Shoma's element list is crazy pants!

jillredhand

Record Breaker
Oh ****, is Shoma going for 5 quads? Same as Nathan. I don't know that I wanna watch, I'm so worried about someone breaking!!