2017 GPF Men's FS | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2017 GPF Men's FS

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Well I guess we'll see the new costume from Jason at Nationals. I'll be there in person, so I guess I can report first hand on how blue (or not blue it is). ;)

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Youtube link is up and running. I tried the Chinese and German ones, but man stop start stop start stop start. Grrrrrr!

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Wow that spinning landing Sergei just did was amazeballs, I wonder if that would actually count if you did it during a competition because it was really fabulous.

I can't get the Telesport stream going so I'm here on the German stream and every so often the guy will say something in English it's really weird!

Sergei has green skate guards just like mine! I knew there was a reason I loved you, man :p

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Telesport link stopped working, eh.. And it was so good for Ladies.

draqq

FigureSkatingPhenom
Record Breaker
Ouch, completely forward landing on the 4Lutz, Will be <<. :(

gravy

¿No ven quién soy yo?
Record Breaker
Wow that spinning landing Sergei just did was amazeballs, I wonder if that would actually count if you did it during a competition because it was really fabulous.

I can't get the Telesport stream going so I'm here on the German stream and every so often the guy will say something in English it's really weird!

Sergei has green skate guards just like mine! I knew there was a reason I loved you, man :p

Haha, I noticed that.

German speak, german speak, german speak... ANYWAY... German speak.

anonymoose_au

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Wow....is Adam wearing a butt pad, because otherwise that's a booty Beyonce would be proud of LOL.

Uhoh...German commentator speaks during the program... :(

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
That was such an obvious downgrade they could already put the correct BV on the TES panel....

anonymoose_au

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Haha, I noticed that.

German speak, german speak, german speak... ANYWAY... German speak.

Yeah like...stuff I'm sure they have German words for too like "Perfect technical program" and "his music today"...C'mon German I know you love your long words.

He seems to have settled down a bit now.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
OK program considering the shoulder dislocation from a few weeks ago, but Adam did not rack up as much GOE as we've seen previously.
The 4Z will likely be <<.