2017 GPF Men's FS | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2017 GPF Men's FS

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Adam's got some nice spins!

And I like all the bird arm movements, you go, lad!

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
This music is so soothing and lovely. So is Adam and this program. :luv17:

Dr. Jenn

Medalist
A bit of an off-day for Adam (What a scary fall on the 4Lz!), but he showed really great grit in fighting back. I love this program, and he shows his beautiful carriage and arms throughout. I also really like that he's doing a 3F-3Lo combination. :)

Icey

Record Breaker
Wow....is Adam wearing a butt pad, because otherwise that's a booty Beyonce would be proud of LOL.

Uhoh...German commentator speaks during the program... :(

I was wondering the same thing. Where can I order one if he is? lmao

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
OK program considering the shoulder dislocation from a few weeks ago, but Adam did not rack up as much GOE as we've seen previously.

Yeah! Skaters sure have guts, if I had a shoulder dislocation I'd be terrified of trying anything that might make it pop out again!

Speaking of...any word on Bychenko? Is he recovering well?

(Oh noes my stream is gone! Sergeeeeeiiii!)

yoloaxel

Record Breaker
Shame about that opening jump :( Not his best of the season, but still a lovely program!

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
This music is so soothing and lovely. So is Adam and this program. :luv17:

The two pieces really work together so well.

And yes, it's a lovely program. Though I noticed the quality of his 3lutz has, let's be honest, deteriorated. Perhaps the attention to doing a quad lutz has affected it negatively?

draqq

FigureSkatingPhenom
Record Breaker
Adam Rippon

Just a little shy of how he performed the program at Skate America. That hard fall on the downgraded 4Lutz really made him focus a lot more on the technical content, not as much snap in the choreography that he usually has. But all of his elements, apart from maybe that 3F which I think is <, should get very high GOE. Love his stretched, beautiful positions throughout the birds program.

Florian

On the Ice
Country
Germany
I would already be glad if the commentator got the names right today. It was a mess yesterday. Especially with "Kolayda" instead of Kolyada. But we can be happy that they broadcast the GPF at all here. Never seen it before.

bixby

Final Flight
Great skate from Adam after the fall on quad lutz. Is he wearing padding?

Lota

Record Breaker
Thanks for the German stream! :thank: (really need to brush up on my Deutsch skills though :laugh: )