2017 JGP Austria Short Dance | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2017 JGP Austria Short Dance

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Wow they're still in first even with the twizzle error. They would have been in low-60s, maybe even mid-60s had they did the twizzles as planned.

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Olga is seriously adorable. I love seeing how much fun she's having.

edit: And I also want to put a counter opinion on Anthony and Christina--I think she's got some real strengths and I think they should do well this year... hopefully no more freak mistakes!

Kara

Final Flight
First despite a fall! I have to say that I do not know what's going on with Christina's dress though. It's just such a...puzzling design... And unfortunately, sleepiness is getting to me so I must retire for the night.:bed: Wanted to see the rest and men's SP but alas.

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I like this program by the Israeli team. They've got some moves, despite the twizzle errors (what is it with the twizzles today?). Hopefully they'll beat their PB of 39.

edit: 46 and change, nice! They don't look happy though...?

Mango

Royal Chinet 👑🍽️
Record Breaker
Well that was entertaining (what little of it I saw). An actual kiss!

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I'll give extra brownie points too Carreira/Ponomarenko for having "Conga" by Gloria Estefan in their program.

Mango

Royal Chinet 👑🍽️
Record Breaker
That was a tough fall but good recovery by the Germans. Really nice lift.

charmblade

Final Flight
Ugh, double falls like that always make me scared someone's going to get hurt. Glad they are ok.

Mango

Royal Chinet 👑🍽️
Record Breaker
Lol after Irina & Tommy's low scores some commenting in the chat are in disbelief and are also predicting a low score for Ashlynne & Lee. I wouldn't be surprised to see it too.