2017 JPG Croatia Cup Mens FS | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2017 JPG Croatia Cup Mens FS

s_parks

Record Breaker
With all these promising skaters, it'll be interesting to see who succeeds in seniors amongst the Russian men.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
the music destruction of Scriabin's piano concerto... sigh.... awful cuts...

makar has very nice jumps... but he looks so slow...

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Yes, he could use more speed. He is like a less mature Dima (they are around the same age, but Makar lost 2 seasons due to injury, I believe). He is very promising though.

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
Good job Makar!!

- - - Updated - - -

Good luck Mitsuki!

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Yes, he could use more speed. He is like a less mature Dima (they are around the same age, but Makar lost 2 seasons due to injury, I believe). He is very promising though.

well... I love Dima's skating... but i can see what you are saying... Makar can polish up into that kind of a skater.

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
PURPLE JACKET KID WINS. Maybe not the competition but the costume contest. Which exists in my head.

(Oh, it's Mitsuki Sumoto!)

siberia82

Addicted to Canadian men's singles skating
Record Breaker
Country
Canada
I know I'm biased, but I prefer Roman Sadovsky's interpretation of Les Misérables.

mrrice

Record Breaker
well... I love Dima's skating... but i can see what you are saying... Makar can polish up into that kind of a skater.

The cute Japanese kids was OK but, that music just over powered him. If you're going to use big music like that you have to be clean.....

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
The cute Japanese kids was OK but, that music just over powered him. If you're going to use big music like that you have to be clean.....

He didn't really draw me in the way Koshiro did...he is not extroverted enough for Les Mis, imo

Tolstoj

Record Breaker
the music destruction of Scriabin's piano concerto... sigh.... awful cuts...

makar has very nice jumps... but he looks so slow...

yes i don't understand, they changed the cuts from last season and now it's way worse.

He's slow, but i do appreciate his posture, he doesn't rush into the elements.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
SO proud of Jo for redeeming himself after last GP and also falling on his quad today....

+ goe on all other elements IMHO... WOW

mrrice

Record Breaker
Joseph is a fantastic skater...What a future he has!!!! I love his style and musicality. Just as smooth as silk......Into first place.

s_parks

Record Breaker
I really hope this gives him confidence to be more consistent in the future. If he only did better in Brisbane, he'd have a chance at the final...

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
I really hope this gives him confidence to be more consistent in the future. If he only did better in Brisbane, he'd have a chance at the final...

brisbane was such a disaster... and he was coming off a huge score in a summer competition where he had been clean... so i am happy he redeemed himself today..