2017 Nebelhorn Free Dance | Page 14 | Golden Skate

2017 Nebelhorn Free Dance

peese

Medalist
Boy have these two improved and become such a great match since Cathys' retirement. Haven't heard that music selection for quite some time. Refreshing.

lady_bee

Medalist
Kana and Chris got the spot too !!! :cry: :love: :yahoo::dance::hap57::yes2::gclap:

Really?
How was their performance? I'm blocked form live stream, so I 've been just crossing my fingers and keeping myself quiet so that I wouldn't jinx them.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Maybe thievery is the sincerest form of flattery after all.. :laugh:

V/M are doing some heavy duty stealing from themselves this year so maybe it's a trend.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Really?
How was their performance? I'm blocked form live stream, so I 've been just crossing my fingers and keeping myself quiet so that I wouldn't jinx them.

who blocked you?

they did very well.. best i have seen them skate.. (not like i have seen every one of their performances though)

GGFan

Record Breaker
P/C are certainly not the creators of the skating on soft piano notes..

I would hope not. My point was that they've been influential this quad. As someone who appreciates their skating but is not a huge fan it's crazy that I would even think of them. Just like when I see the stationary lifts. Props to them.

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
Their choreo lift looked like a combination of 2 old Gilles/Poirier choreo lifts. Thumbs up for creative recycling!

For those who don't understand dance, which one was the choreo lift?

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Ok, everyone! A chorus of Seems Like Old Times if you please!

Ack..now weirdly I have seems like the first time running though my head. And this without any caffeine. A situation I should either remedy or go back to bed.

Can I handle the heartbreak of ladies?

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
For those who don't understand dance, which one was the choreo lift?

usually i assume it's the one at the very end... that doesn't last for too long...

LOL

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe thievery is the sincerest form of flattery after all.. :laugh:

V/M are doing some heavy duty stealing from themselves this year so maybe it's a trend.

i feel that whenever i use my credit card i steal from myself too.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
I realize now how much I miss the TES box. I miss you TES box even if sometimes you gave me a heartattack last year with how V/M's marks were so low in the SD for so so long.