2017 Skate America TV Schedule/Livestream | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2017 Skate America TV Schedule/Livestream

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Waking up early is for the birds. It is un-natural and bad for our bodies.
For me, There are only two reasons to wake up early.
1. I am going on a vacation
2. I am sleeping next to Yuna Kim and she wants a backrub. (Unlikely)

Other than that, listen to your biorythum and sleep in!

That's the problem, though. It is my biorhythm to wake up early.

For most of my life, it used to be that I would wake up between 5 and 6. Which was fine. Because that was around the time it started to get light, and I can't sleep when it's light.

But, for the past year or so, I have tended to wake up between 4 and 5. And the past few weeks, it has been between 3 and 4. And that is far too early even for somebody like me who goes to bed early.

The things is: once I wake up, I can't get back to sleep. That's the way I have always been, and it's never been a problem before. But, it's becoming a problem now because I am waking up so early.

But, thank you for the reply, because it made sense. And made me smile. :)

CaroLiza_fan

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
That's the problem, though. It is my biorhythm to wake up early.

For most of my life, it used to be that I would wake up between 5 and 6. Which was fine. Because that was around the time it started to get light, and I can't sleep when it's light.

But, for the past year or so, I have tended to wake up between 4 and 5. And the past few weeks, it has been between 3 and 4. And that is far too early even for somebody like me who goes to bed early.

The things is: once I wake up, I can't get back to sleep. That's the way I have always been, and it's never been a problem before. But, it's becoming a problem now because I am waking up so early.

But, thank you for the reply, because it made sense. And made me smile. :)

CaroLiza_fan

I feel your pain. My family on my dad's side has terrible insomnia problems. I rotate meds and sometimes just get up at 2 am and read and maybe fall back asleep. My wife falls asleep in maybe 5 minutes or LESS and I take much longer. Grrrrrr.
One trick I learned in college was that since my room mate and I were in engineering, we would have to stay up late studying so If I wanted to sleep, and he had to stay up and work, I put a T-shirt rolled up over my eyes to block out the light. I still do
that today.
Sleep is very important to our health, it is my belief. Since I am married to a vampire who likes to go to bed at 11p-12p, I am kinda stuck and cant go to bed early. And in Spokane we have wild swings in periods of daylight...not as bad as Toni, but 8 hours of gloom in the winter and 16 hours of bright sun in the summer....

As much as I love skating, I wont get up in the middle of the night for it! Not even for the Shibs' short dance!
Hummmm...I wonder if Brooke Castile is a vampire.....just kidding, honey! Gulp.

Mussique

On the Ice
There's no gala in Skate America?
If there is: will it be streamed somewhere? :D
If there's not: why? :O

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland

Useless piece of information time. Last night Jenna McCorkell asked on Facebook if anybody had a stream for the Men's FS.

And somebody else in NI sent her a screenshot of matmuh's post! :jaw:

You're famous!!! :cheer: :clap: :rock: :party2: :points:

And just to prove how multi-national the reach is, a French photographer "liked" the screenshot!

CaroLiza_fan

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
Useless piece of information time. Last night Jenna McCorkell asked on Facebook if anybody had a stream for the Men's FS.

And somebody else in NI sent her a screenshot of matmuh's post! :jaw:

You're famous!!! :cheer: :clap: :rock: :party2: :points:

And just to prove how multi-national the reach is, a French photographer "liked" the screenshot!

CaroLiza_fan

not useless at all!! :cool::laugh: feels great to be a celebrity :laugh: