2017 Skate America TV Schedule/Livestream | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2017 Skate America TV Schedule/Livestream

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
I just dont understand why I pay for INW and they wont show ladies live cause of NBC coverage. I havent looked but my local NBC affiliate has been throwing skating under the bus in favor of Nascar, where the stands are empty also. At least I can watch it later on demand. What could possibly be the reason? Does INW/NBC really think we will blow off one coverage for the other????? Can they see the pile of rotten tomatos I have in front of my TV that seems to get bigger whenever Tara and Johnny are on?

Tutto

Record Breaker
Men's free highlights (titled 'live' but not) have been added to UK E1 5 p.m. to 6 p.m. on Sunday on Sky's EPG. Not on player schedule - it plus .co.uk website are all over the place these days. EPG seems the best guide, if any. In summary wherever you are seems to be ladies free live Sunday evening + pairs and men's free highlights somewhere or other from late Sunday afternoon onwards.

Many thanks I must re-check my Sky, to see some of men's free would be great. I guess it is a part of plan, first they tell us there would be nothing at all then give a little here and there and we feel grateful for these crumbs from the table :sarcasm:
On the whole the GP coverage this season started very badly and ends even worse but the middle part was quite good so it's been better than we feared based on CoR's coverage

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
The thing that has really shocked me is that even the raw World Feed coverage on the additional streams has been cut down. Like, usually LIVE coverage of EVERYTHING is available on the additional streams, so we would have something to fall back on when something is not LIVE on the linear channels. But, it looks like this will not be the case this time.

But there are some segments of the skating that aren’t even being shown on the additional streams.
I'm confused.

What, exactly, is missing? It all seems to be there, I mean the PLAY streams, except the Gala? And that will probably just pop up at some point still.

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
I'm confused.

What, exactly, is missing? It all seems to be there, I mean the PLAY streams, except the Gala? And that will probably just pop up at some point still.

Urgh! I just checked, and you're right. This weird timetable for Skate America is really throwing me. Having Frees before Shorts are even on.

You know, this waking up extremely early every morning recently must be messing with my head. Like, the number of things I have been posting in recent days that have been completely wrong is ridiculous.

Just as well that I'm going to be sleeping rather than watching Skate America LIVE.

Thank you for speaking out and making me realise that I have been ranting for no reason. Because I would have kept going on about it without realising that I was talking nonsense.

CaroLiza_fan

Carolla5501

On the Ice
I just dont understand why I pay for INW and they wont show ladies live cause of NBC coverage. I havent looked but my local NBC affiliate has been throwing skating under the bus in favor of Nascar, where the stands are empty also. At least I can watch it later on demand. What could possibly be the reason? Does INW/NBC really think we will blow off one coverage for the other????? Can they see the pile of rotten tomatos I have in front of my TV that seems to get bigger whenever Tara and Johnny are on?

NBC pays a lot more and they don't share. They want to force you to listen to "The youngest gold medalist ever' and the "it's all about my outfit" team.

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
Thank you for speaking out and making me realise that I have been ranting for no reason. Because I would have kept going on about it without realising that I was talking nonsense.
:laugh: You're perfectly welcome. I just, I got so confused! Like, what am I *missing*?! Well, except the gala (can you tell I don't much care for the gala?). ;-)
And anyway, I don't think many of us are gonna watch it live, either. At least not many Europeans, which is why I cannot exactly blame Eurosport, either. If *we* can't even be bothered to watch it live, how can we expect Eurosport to air it live with commentary? :slink: <--- I have changed so much since the start of the season... can't believe I wrote that! I mean, this GP season just makes me feel sad when I even think about it.

meem

On the Ice
Sheesh! I just made my own schedule because in order to watch the Olympic Channel, I have to go down to the basement (to the man cave) to get HD. Then back to the main level living room to watch NBCsn or NBC on the nonHD television. So, Saturday and Sunday I'll be on both floors, going back and forth. Miss the days of figure skating full coverage on ABC.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Sheesh! I just made my own schedule because in order to watch the Olympic Channel, I have to go down to the basement (to the man cave) to get HD. Then back to the main level living room to watch NBCsn or NBC on the nonHD television. So, Saturday and Sunday I'll be on both floors, going back and forth. Miss the days of figure skating full coverage on ABC.

but yay Exercise! lol I have to go to my bed room to watch Olympic Channel.

red cat

Rinkside
Does Opera not work with icenetwork.com?

"You can not play this media on the current browser / platform".

Have never seen it before.

brens78

Medalist
Country
Australia
Done my voting in Qld, got me coffee, about to make a quick dash to the shops for snacks and my Saturday is complete!

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
You know, this waking up extremely early every morning recently must be messing with my head.
CaroLiza_fan

Waking up early is for the birds. It is un-natural and bad for our bodies.
For me, There are only two reasons to wake up early.
1. I am going on a vacation
2. I am sleeping next to Yuna Kim and she wants a backrub. (Unlikely)

Other than that, listen to your biorythum and sleep in!