2018-19 Grand Prix Final Pairs Free Skate | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2018-19 Grand Prix Final Pairs Free Skate

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
I keep forgetting that the Chinese Fed bought their programs at Costco so they could get the Lori Nichol bulk discount. :laugh:

I think she does a good job with P/J though.

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
It is 5.20 AM, I am kind of underwhelmed after FD (seems like a constant thing this season for me) and mad at myself for bombing predictions game. Slept only 2 hrs today...

Catch some zzzs when you can, it's the only thing that helps from my experience.

CellarDweller

Ice Time
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Morgan can do no wrong! I love his drapes! :love::dev2:

LOL

I makes me laugh when we fans see a skating outfit and start to call is something other that what it is, when it's something that stands out as different.

So far, Morgan has a "blouse" and "drapes". LOL

Truth be told, it's not the worst thing we've seen on the ice!!

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
J/C pull their costumes off because they're gorgeous. Beauty allows a lot of things.

s_parks

Record Breaker
I'm sorry, but the color of DM/G's costumes look like the paper towel I dabbed my wet watercolor brush on after rinsing it.

Metis

Shepherdess of the Teal Deer
Record Breaker
I'm sorry, but the color of DM/G's costumes look like the paper towel I dabbed my wet watercolor brush on after rinsing it.

And now I can’t unsee it.

Also, who thought that what the world needed is a funeral dirge remix of Crazy in Love?

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Anyone have a Russian stream?

Metis

Shepherdess of the Teal Deer
Record Breaker
Is Averbukh behind this programme? I associate this level of aggressive incoherence with him.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
I don't even remember this pair during the GP series... I liked their SP yesterday, though... not keen on this FP.

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
No offense to P/K, but they're pretty far behind the other teams here maturity-wise. I think it wouldn't have been so bad for this season to go a bit slower for them.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
No offense to P/K, but they're pretty far behind the other teams here maturity-wise. I think it wouldn't have been so bad for this season to go a bit slower for them.

:thumbsup:

On the other hand they DIDN'T mime answering the phone, and that should be good for 2 or 3 GOE points.

Still, keep an eye on them.

s_parks

Record Breaker

By the same argument, they don't really have anything to lose going senior at 15/19 years old. Live and learn, I say.

rachno2

Record Breaker

Well, it is their first year in seniors, after all. Gaining experience is always a good thing :) and I do see the potential

Really missing B/K’s Nutcracker right now, but we’ll see it at Nationals