2018-19 Japanese National FS Championships Ladies' FS | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2018-19 Japanese National FS Championships Ladies' FS

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Hiyori & Nobu :)
They just make me smile:thank:

Nobu has always made me smile. He is one of those people that you just can't help but like. Putting to one side that he is a brilliant skater, it he is just a really nice person.

And as for Hiyori, she is such a strong skater. Those jumps were unbelievable! :shocked:

I hope that those Russian trolls that were posting nasty weight-related comments about my friend Giorgia were watching Hiyori. And that they are now eating their words as a result.

CaroLiza_fan

Metis

Shepherdess of the Teal Deer
Record Breaker
Noooo, Marin, I can only love one skater who pops edge jumps and I already worship Wakaba.

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
I have many questions for Japanese Hipster Husband, but the main one is... why did you park your car in a field?

I am now totally intrigued as to what you are talking about.

CaroLiza_fan

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Marin is selling popcorn today... I should've learnt the lesson with Dmitri and not watched... (sigh)

readernick

Medalist
Marin is so pretty and so musical. I hope she gets herself together soon! I feel she was designed to break hearts!

lady_bee

Medalist
lady_bee, I can't get the video to start on QQ and I don't read Chinese. Do I have to click on something?

Sorry for late response.
I don't understand Chinese either, but I don't click anything to get video.
Maybe because I am using ad-blocker:think:

Metis

Record Breaker
Marin is so pretty and so musical. I hope she gets herself together soon! I feel she was designed to break hearts!

She’s breaking all of our hearts right now! Just... not in the intended fashion. [emoji24]

I will always love you, Marin-cactus.

Metis

Record Breaker
I’m imagining Raf waving Pikachu at her and going “Popachu, I choose YOU.”

Sai Bon

Final Flight
Country
New-Zealand
Sorry for late response.
I don't understand Chinese either, but I don't click anything to get video.
Maybe because I am using ad-blocker:think:

I am, too. Frustrating. Oh well, will have to wait till the Fuji TV broadcast starts.

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Somebody help Marin learn English or something that'll ensure her to make her not pop, she's the only Japanese lady that I actively adore and she's one heck of a prickly cactus... Raf's satisfied with communicating with squirtle because she speaks good English and she's improved in leaps and bounds, can't the same happen to Marin...

On a side note, Raf has two Pokemon under him. Go catch them all, Raf.

Noxchild

Medalist
Country
Canada
Marin didn't fall, nor did she go into a catastrophic failure spiral once she started popping... ended her skate with a smile so y'know what, I'll write it off as a semi-success considering her season. She was not happy at her score, but of course. Hopefully she and Raf can get the language problem sorted out soon and they stick it out, because she is an exquisite skater and it sucks to see her not flourish as she should. May she be a late-blooming flower, and all our worries eventually been for nothing! :p And may she not take her nickname to heart and be like a cactus that blooms only once a year :drama: :dbana:

readernick

Medalist
She’s breaking all of our hearts right now! Just... not in the intended fashion. [emoji24]

I will always love you, Marin-cactus.

Oh, I think that is the intended fashion. Beautiful skaters are rarely consistent! But, I also have a genuine love for cacti.

cohkaix

FS data keeper
Medalist
Oh good, Miki is with Nana's team...I really hope Miki can choreograph for Nana someday...