2018-2019 Russian Nationals Men FS | Page 12 | Golden Skate

2018-2019 Russian Nationals Men FS

vorravorra

Record Breaker
It's weird to see that Kolyada fell on a 3Lz, but I'm surprised that he landed this many jumps with sinustis. I like the program and he's a great Toreador, shame I've yet to see it done clean so far.

Dmitri did three Axels, and of course the 3A is the one he fell on. Or was the first 2A meant to be a 3A? One or two pops and a fall, considering his record that's not bad. Again, please remind me not to have Russian men favorites.

4Lz+3T landed, woah. I unfortunately cannot get behind Alexander Samarin, but good for him.

How do you underrotate a 1T? Another question yet to be answered, the first being how can you underrotate an Euler. (I remember a protocol with Eu<<, it still remains one of the biggest mysteries of this world.) I wish Artur Dmitriev would just stop going for that 4A, it's proven itself to be cursed and never meant for the world.

A few more reasons to not get excited for Euros. If Mikhail Kolyada manages to recover and skate his FS clean then I'll catch up on it.
An underrotated Euler is a Euler that looks like a stepout rather than a full revolution jump. It's not at all uncommon.

Nothing weird about Kolyada falling on a 3Lz, he has done it a number of times before when he was too tired by the end of the program.