2018 Internationaux de France Pairs Free Skate | Page 11 | Golden Skate

2018 Internationaux de France Pairs Free Skate

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
I am going to go to bed and pretend that this didn't happen (but of course Junhwan, bless the darling, is going to finals), this was too depressing an event (as a whole) for me to have stayed up all night.

Lyssa

On the Ice
Country
France
Grand Prix Final Pairs 2018

1. Vanessa James / Morgan Ciprès
  2. Evgenia Tarasova / Vladimir Morozov
  3. Natalia Zabiiako / Alexender Enbert
  4. Cheng Peng / Yang Jin
  5. Nicole Della Monica / Matteo Guarise
  6. Daria Pavliuchenko / Denis Khodykin
    ---------------------------------------------
  7. Alisa Efimova / Alexander Korovin
  8. Tarah Kayne / Danny O'Shea
  9. Kirsten Moore-Towers / Michael Marinaro

frida80

Record Breaker
I am going to go to bed and pretend that this didn't happen (but of course Junhwan, bless the darling, is going to finals), this was too depressing an event (as a whole) for me to have stayed up all night.

You really did stay up all night! It's 6AM in Korea! I hope you don't have to work today!

s_parks

Record Breaker
On my good list after the GP series:
P/K
Junliet
J/C
Hanyu(please love yourself and don't skate the GPF)
S/K (I know, sue me)

Bad list:
Didier, the French fed
Everyone else who doesn't have an injury or an excuse

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
You really did stay up all night! It's 6AM in Korea! I hope you don't have to work today!

I do have work, but at 7 PM, so I do have some time to sleep. I am probably going to have a nightmare.

frida80

Record Breaker
You know if you draw lines throughout all the vertices of a pentagon it makes a five pointed star. I hope that's where the inspiration comes from this years "medals."

frida80

Record Breaker
I do have work, but at 7 PM, so I do have some time to sleep. I am probably going to have a nightmare.

Hmm... rewatch Eunsoo's perfmance frkm last week. Or even better Jun's. It will be the last thing you see and what you dream about.

DanseMacabre

Final Flight
Country
Iceland
You know if you draw lines throughout all the vertices of a pentagon it makes a five pointed star. I hope that's where the inspiration comes from this years "medals."

They have six sides. I hope someone slaps Didier in the face with one of those cheap plastic hexagons.

frida80

Record Breaker
Well at least he updates their disco podiums. Their not wobbly and numbers look more modern. The girls are well dressed. The ice isn't puddles. But those trophies are still a riot.

DanseMacabre

Final Flight
Country
Iceland
Well at least he updates their disco podiums. Their not wobbly and numbers look more modern. The girls are well dressed. The ice isn't puddles. But those trophies are still a riot.

There was a GIANT puddle during the mens free so...yeah. France stays doing the absolute least.

tabsy

Medalist
Country
United-Kingdom
Devastated for Ryom/Kim, but what a moment for Tarah and Danny.

Overall I'm still Team B/K, but today was not their day. Aleksandra had been having a tough time in practices. May they rise at Russian Nationals!