2018 JGP Bratislava Pairs Free Skate | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2018 JGP Bratislava Pairs Free Skate

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Delightful program, A/K are a strong team. Great work, shame about the stumble from Ksenia.

BillNeal

You Know I'm a FS Fan...
Record Breaker
Great to see some diverse styles from all three Russian pairs. They're the class of the field here no doubt. I think I like P/R more than A/K today (opposite yesterday).

TheBallerina

#teamtutberidze
Record Breaker
:clapper: for going for triples. Nice performace and great future ahead for them :luv17:

SubRosa

I love Lussi
Final Flight
Country
Canada
They are adorable. Love the pink tutu! The future of Russian pairs skating looks very sound.

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
Well, russian pairs were on completely different level than the rest, but even the other four pairs were great, esp. the young Canadians were lovely :love:

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
A/K lost the silver solely on PCS. This is what I hate seeing, in a sport, tech should trump PCS, which imo should only bring you closer to the leaders, not pass them.

BillNeal

You Know I'm a FS Fan...
Record Breaker
A/K lost the silver solely on PCS. This is what I hate seeing, in a sport, tech should trump PCS, which imo should only bring you closer to the leaders, not pass them.

I'm not sure what you are complaining about, P/R were smoother, more polished, faster, and had better program composition.

synteis

Medalist
What a fantastic pairs competition! The future of pairs is very bright indeed! I really enjoyed myself. The Russians were a class of their own, each so distinctive and I liked both Canadian teams too though they definitely need more time and polish. I think I may finally get properly back into pairs again. Pairs was my very very first love and this competition reminded me why.

rachno2

Record Breaker
Very happy with these results. I liked P/R the most today, but M/G are fantastic and most assuredly ready for seniors. I’m always ecstatic to see a Master & Margarita program too